Mago, Charlton and Floor Couch

"Ahh!! Fuck!....shit" Mago screamed when he landed his butt right on the hard ground, legs tangled with a thick rope and body restricted, unable to move. King rushed back to Mago as soon as he heard him scream, Charlton, followed behind.

Mago struggled with the tight restraints around his lower body trying to get free but it was impossible with the amount of panic he had in his way of doing things. he was so impatient that he wasn't even letting the king do anything.

King sighed loudly before he held both of Mago's wrists in his one hand and stopped him from moving too much. The younger looked at him questioningly, not understanding why would King stop him from freeing himself.

"get me out of this......it's so tight..." he whined trying hard to free his wrists from King's hold making it difficult for the older to work with his one hand.

"Can you stop squirming....I am trying here" King roared to make Mago quiet while he left his hands and resumed with the rope, pulling it to untangle it.

"Easy said than done......it's not you in this trap!" Mago shouted in agitation. Not being a fan of any kind of restraint on him or around his body it was difficult for him to focus with a logical mind in a situation like these.

But now was not the time for this shit

"lower your voice boy...or you might attract someone" King hissed at him with gritted teeth while his hands moved on the jumbled-up ropes.

"he might have......there is a commotion" Charlton spoke up quietly. He looked around to scan the area. Sure enough, there was a distant voice probably another group who was roaming in search of them.

King started to work faster however, it was impossible to untangle the rope within this short time. Charlton looked around for anything sharp they could use to cut the strands but there wasn't anything that was suitable around the thickness of the trap. The trap was designed to hold the prey for a longer time or at least until the hunter comes back and it was doing its work just fine.

"We don't have much time......they must be approaching soon," Charlton said making Mago look frantic all of a sudden. He was getting scared now because he was the only one that was trapped and the other two can run away just like that.

His train of thought broke into pieces when he saw King hovering over his waist. At very first he didn't understand what King was doing.

Was he protecting the younger with his own body in case anyone attempted an attack?

But then his eyes widened when he saw King pulling his shirt out of the pants hurriedly.

"what are you doing?" he asked nervously, breathing becoming harder with seconds. King didn't say anything and gestured to Charlton so he could join him. Both men hovered over Mago and Mago felt like dying right then and there.

What was even happening?

Charlton placed his hands under Mago's waist making Mago to squeal in surprise. Both shushed him simultaneously at which Mago jumped and slowly started to observe.

King held on to the hem of the pants and opened the buttons, zipping it down. He didn't bother when the pants refused to come down silently instead he just ripped them in half at the waist earning a gasp from the younger.

Several staple pins flew around them as the fabric started to rip. King looked at Charlton and then his eyes met with Mago who smiled sheepishly. It was he who used a stapler to pin his pants according to his waist but it was King who owned those tailored pants in the first place.