-Stinky Weapon

Stinky Weapon

BANG!!!!!

A loud gunshot echoed inside the basement causing all the men, present at the scene, to flinch. Their eyes followed as the body suffering the wrath of an angry king went limp on the bloody ground, sleeping forever.

The dead body belonged to a rebel group they had been caught recently. After the operation at the warehouse event, finding rebel groups and crashing them was set as the top priority. The people assigned to the task were successful in knocking down their hideouts one after another.

They were questioned about ‘The Boss’ under severe torture in the basement where king was going feral with his weapons lately and his men were avoiding coming his way purposefully.

“fucking traitor” King spat as he glared at the dead man in front of him before he travelled his eyes to the hurled group of shocked people in the corner. They all looked terrified at the hardening expressions of king, the crime lord.

King was tired of hearing the same response of not knowing who their boss was.

“make your choice or else……..” King warned gesturing at the dead body with his gun. The scared group got even more scared with the way king securitized them as if trying to plan their fate of death in his wicked brain.

He was known for his mercilessness after all.

The crime lord tucked his gun in his waistband and cursed loudly before marching out of the room.

Charlton followed him out.

“Lucca has called king. The consignment is received, only your approval for distribution is left” Charlton informed hesitantly and King hummed. His clothes reeked of sweat and blood and had splatters of maroon stains all over his chest and shirt.

“I will talk to him after dinner. Father and I have a meeting tonight” King muttered as he opened his office door and entered only to find his hyperactive boyfriend snooping inside his desk drawers.

Mago shut the drawer hurriedly as soon as the door opened and threw whatever he was holding on the ground, smiling widely at the older.

King raised his eyebrow in question, still standing at the door and Charlton peeked behind his back to look for the source which made King stop in his tracks.

“oh, Raye!!!!” Mago exclaimed with alarming excitement and King narrowed his eyes at his lover knowing something was up with Mago. Charlton, though, was mind-boggled when Mago shouted the king’s real name out loud like this.

This has never happened before with any past lover of king as far as Charlton knows.

The boy dashed towards his daunting, older boyfriend and engulfed him in a torso-level hug. Small hands traced the metal gun tucked in king’s belt on his back and a smile graced younger features as he pulled away a little.

King being king circled Mago's waist to pull him closer abruptly making the boy gasp suddenly. The Crime lord then grabbed Mago’s face in his hand, squeezing his cheeks to form a painful pout.

“what were you doing here?” King gritted his teeth. There was something else in king’s tone that Mago didn’t want to trigger just yet. So he swatted at King’s large hand engulfing his almost whole face and glared at the older.

“You stink” he complained with a twisted expression, hugged King again and rushed out of the room after snatching the gun from King's waistband.

For a second king wanted to catch the boy but then decided against it.

He was too tired to match Mago’s energy right at that moment.

The older rolled his eyes and went to his desk, curious gaze racking the whole place until they landed on a file on the ground and some crumpled papers. He tsked and picked it up before setting his weight over the swivel chair.