♣ chapter 25

Amorette gets the sand off of her feet as I wash my hands, getting Reign's blood off my skin

Her eyes watch the water turn pink, and I glance at her in the mirror of our bathroom.

She slips my shirt off her body, folding it and setting on the dresser. When she turns to grab her clothes, I watch her ass move as she walks. Bracing my hands on the counter, Amorette's arm grazes mine when she comes back in and reaches for her hairbrush.

She looks up at me, brows furrowed at my stillness.

"What's wrong?" she asks me softly, her voice making my back straighten.

She looks down at my chest before snapping her eyes back up, realizing she just checked me out.

I grab her wrist, yanking her in front of me and pressing her front against the counter. She gasps, her delicate hands coming out to support her upper body. The hairbrush clatters to the side.

"Eros," she breathed out, looking back at me in the mirror.

I'm pressed up on her ass, and I can see the blush on her cheeks from the position.

"Need you, Amorette," I whisper against her back, kissing down her bare spine. She whimpers when I lean over her, grinding my hips into hers.

I slip my fingers into the waistband of her bottoms, then look up at her in the mirror for permission. She nods, her eyes hooded.

She shifts her hips up to allow her bikini to slip right off, revealing her pretty pussy. She's wet, and I groan at the sight.

I grab her ass, spreading her open for my tongue to meet her slit.

She jerks forward, a moan leaving her lips. She tastes so fucking sweet. I could eat her out all night, but I doubt she could handle it after I make her come over and over again.

I lick her clit, loving the way her thighs shake.

"Eros," she whines, propping herself up to look back at me. I keep eye contact as I fuck her with my tongue, and her mouth falls open. Her brows pinch together when I bring my thumb up to rub her most sensitive spot.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, rolling her hips back on my face.

My dick is painfully hard as she rides against me. She takes what she wants, and it's fucking sexy.

"You feel so good," she gasps, one of her hands coming back to pull my hair back. I can feel her fucking pulse on my tongue, and she lets me tug on her hair with my free hand.

Her back arches sensually, the erotic sight drawing a smile on my lips. I know she can feel it against her pussy, and suddenly she's writhing on the counter.

"Yes, yes, yes," Amorette chanted, approaching her orgasm.

I slap her ass, quickening the pace of my tongue. She crumbles in pleasure, screaming into her hand.