|70| • Amelia

Viewers' Discretion is Advised.

I was on a bed. I could feel his lips kiss my collarbone. Humming in delight, my eyes fluttered close as I arched my back. What was happening? The last thing I remember was being at the club with him. Now I was—

I gasped when a pair of hands cupped my breast, fondling it. Giggling, I pulled him up, capturing his mouth in a kiss. "You're so perfect." I heard him moan into the kiss. I smiled, it tingled my tummy to hear this. He thought I was perfect? His chest felt firm but not as large as normal, his hands were bolder too.

Sighing, I nibbled on my lips as I felt his hand hike up my dress, squeezing my hip. He continued to nibble on my neck, my heart thudding faster.

This was really happening.

I hummed out, holding him tighter. "E-Evie..."

Gasping, I jolted up from the bed, a wave of hammering headache hitting me at once. I blinked continuously, wincing as my temple throbbed painfully. Pulling the covers off my body, my bare feet made contact with the cold floor.

Quickly I ran to the toilet feeling my tummy bubble in discomfort. Instead of the door, my body contacted harshly with the wall. Wasn't this where the toilet was? Groaning, I rubbed my head. Feeling nauseous, I slapped my hands against my lips, looking around with squinted eyes for the bathroom. Swing at the extreme corner, I ran in, rushing towards the toilet. I opened the lid — which was off because my lid was never closed.

Once I saw the clean toilet, I hurled out into it.

My entire body jerked forward, puking out the liquid which burned my throat on the way up. Squeezing my eyes shut, I puked until there was nothing but acid reflux coming out. Spitting into the toilet, I flushed it.

With wobbly legs, I stood up, looking around in confusion.

Where the heck was I?

That...that dream I had, it was a dream, right?

Was it Evie who was all over me yesterday? I hissed, holding my head. I had so many questions which remained unanswered. Fear gripped my heart as I made my way to the mirror to see the state I was in.

It wasn't a dream...?

I was wearing the same gown I remembered putting on for the party, only that my hair was a mess and I had dark spots at the side of my neck and collarbone. Blinking repeatedly, I hoped I'd wake up from whichever dream I was in. Rubbing my eyes shut, I looked in the mirror again to see the same but confused reflection staring back at me.

No...

Turning on the faucet, I washed my face in the unfamiliar bathroom. It had cream and blue tiles on the walls. I'd never seen this before. It certainly didn't belong to Everest. Where was I? My hands were cold as my anxiety brewed. Taking a deep breath, I slowly walked out of the bathroom, holding my hands to my chest.

This room...

My eyes darted around the room for clues but found none. Eventually, I looked where I had been dreading, the bed. The first thing I saw was a dark blue sheet mounted on a body, a male figure's back heaving and settling soundly. With wide eyes, I stumbled back, feeling as though I had just been hit with a ton of bricks.