Chapter 8

The amusement city on the Emperor Star is much larger than the one on the Cross Star, and the facilities are better. The mecha simulated war is very real. Shen Ruo was taken by Chu Xiao and played with a few mechas. It was real and could be used on the battlefield. That kind of mecha.

The time in the amusement city passed quickly. Shen Ruo's eyes were bright as he slid down the long slide.

When passing through the tunnel, a dreamlike blue sky appeared in the virtual visual device. On both sides of the tunnel were various fantasy flowers and plants, with magnificent colors, exquisiteness and beauty.

After exiting the tunnel and turning two turns, Shen Ruo saw Chu Xiao waiting for him under the slide.

"careful."

Chu Xiao's magnetic voice was low and sweet. When he saw Shen Ruo slipping down, he reminded him with a smile and took a step forward, as if to catch Shen Ruo.

However, Shen Ruo held on to the handrail of the slide and stopped steadily. After standing up, she smiled happily at Chu Xiao without noticing his movements.

Shen Ruo was very excited and wanted to share what he just saw with Chu Xiao, so he didn't bother to observe anything. He trusted Chu Xiao very much.

"Mom, mom, it's beautiful in that slide."

Before Shen Ruo could say anything, the child sliding down behind him excitedly took her mother's hand and shared her happiness and surprise with her.

"Really? It's so beautiful."

The mother picked up the child and walked towards the place where they were eating, and their voices gradually faded away.

After Shen Ruo heard their conversation, he suddenly had the illusion that he also wanted to tell Chu Xiao this, but if he did, it would be like that child looking for his mother.

This is too strange.

The excited Shen Ruo's eyes were still bright, but he couldn't say those words. He looked at Chu Xiao and felt silly and happy.

Chu Xiao wasn't upset that he didn't have a chance to catch Shen Ruo. He had plenty of time anyway, so he retracted his hand and behaved naturally. Seeing Shen Ruo looking at him with a silly look, a smile flashed in his eyes.

"hot?"

Seeing that Shen Ruo's bangs were a little wet, Chu Xiao's low magnetic voice sounded very gentle.

I also played in the amusement park for more than an hour, but it felt much faster than trying on clothes. Shen Ruo did break out in a thin layer of sweat.

After looking at the time, Chu Xiao said: "It's almost lunch time, how about we go there now?"

"Okay." Shen Ruo rarely objected to Chu Xiao's decision. Basically, it was whatever Chu Xiao said, so he just nodded in agreement.

However, Chu Xiao did not leave immediately. He stood in front of Shen Ruo, with the long slide behind him. When Shen Ruo came down, he avoided the exit and would not block others. People kept passing by him.

Shen Ruo raised his head slightly in confusion, looked at Chu Xiao, and asked him what was wrong with his eyes.

"Bangs..." Chu Xiao stretched out his hand, gently pushed aside the broken hair on Shen Ruo's forehead, and said, "Long bangs will get stuck in the eyes and are not good for eyesight."

His voice was low and magnetic, and he spoke to Shen Ruo in such a gentle voice. His long fingers ran through his hair, and his movements were very gentle, bringing a tickling feeling.