Chapter 25

After packing his things, Shen Ruo turned on his optical brain to check the starship flight back to Cross.

It takes him more than three hours to get to the starship port from here. After looking around, Shen Ruo bought a ticket for four hours later. If he left now, he could definitely catch up.

After booking the tickets, Shen Ruo rubbed his eyes, which were swollen and uncomfortable, but he had no intention of looking for a medical robot now.

Shen Ruo stood up from the bed and pulled his suitcase. He planned to say goodbye to Mrs. Chu. After all, he had lived here for so long and had disturbed the Chu family. The old lady was an elder and had to say goodbye.

This kind of departure actually felt like running away, but Shen Ruo was really scared.

He couldn't remember any of those nightmares. Everything was forgotten, but the panic was always engraved in the deepest part of his heart. When he first woke up, he didn't even dare to touch Chu Xiao. That was A conditioned reflex fear. Even he himself didn't know why he was so afraid of Chu Xiao.

Pulling the suitcase, Shen Ruo planned to go out to say goodbye to Mrs. Chu, but before he could go out, there was a knock on the door.

Shen Ruo's hand holding the lever suddenly tightened.

"Master Shen, it's almost breakfast time, you need to check first."

It was the butler's voice, and Shen Ruo breathed a sigh of relief.

He didn't feel any hunger and just wanted to leave the Emperor Star as soon as possible.

So Shen Ruo opened the door, and outside were the butler and the medical robot.

The robot's blue eyes quickly scanned Shen Ruo's body, and the electronic mechanical sound sounded, saying that his injuries were not serious, but he was a little weak now, and it was recommended to rest in bed and take nutritional supplements.

When Shen Ruo heard what the robot said, he ignored it. He just looked at the housekeeper and said: "Butler, I want to go to the old lady and say goodbye to her. It's time for me to go back."

The housekeeper looked at Shen Ruo's pale face and red and swollen eyes, which were still bloodshot. His overall condition was too bad. Moreover, Shen Ruo's lips were white and dry and cracked, but he didn't seem to have any. Noticing, or rather not caring at all.

Glancing at the suitcase he was pulling, the housekeeper sighed inwardly. He knew about Shen Ruo's fall down the stairs last night. In front of so many people, would a thin-skinned little person like him face him? Yes, that's normal.

"Then, Master Shen, I will take you to find the old lady."

The housekeeper can't make the decision in this matter and can only follow Shen Ruo's opinion. If the old lady agrees, then she can only send Shen Ruo back.

The old lady had already gotten up at this time. She lived on the second floor, while Chu Xiao, who was said to live on the third floor where Duke Chu lived, lived on the fourth floor.

Shen Ruo saw the old lady outside the room on the second floor.

"Old Madam, I've been disturbing the Chu family for too long." Shen Ruo said, but his sickly look would worry anyone who saw him.

Like the housekeeper, Mrs. Chu also thought that Shen Ruo was embarrassed to stay here because of the fall. She looked at Shen Ruo worriedly and said that he could wait until his body recovered before leaving.

But Shen Ruo was very determined. He said that he had already booked a ticket for today. After saying that, seeing the worried look on the kind old lady's face, he forced a smile and said that he was fine.