Chapter 62

At four o'clock in the morning, after the alarm clock rang, Shen Ruo opened his eyes on time.

"It's not about resigning."

The lights hadn't been turned on yet, and there was only a faint light coming from the window. As soon as Shen Ruo sat up, he was hugged again by the person sleeping next to him, and his hoarse magnetic voice was full of sleepiness.

Shen Ruo was a little helpless. He hadn't told the factory about his resignation. Besides, he didn't have to go to work today.

"I still have to go today, and it may take a few more days until I hand in my resignation letter."

Because he had just woken up, his voice was also a little hoarse.

The warm bodies in the quilt were close to each other, Chu Xiao hugged him and wouldn't let go, and Shen Ruo had nothing to do.

In order to get up early and not be late, he whispered in Chu Xiao's ear: "I will hand in my resignation letter today."

"It's okay if you don't go."

Noticing the flattering kiss on the side of his face, Chu Xiao opened his eyes, but he whispered this, saying he was dissatisfied with Shen Ruo getting up at four o'clock to go to work, and he just wanted to hold him to sleep.

"No way."

Shen Ruo kissed him again and said in a soft voice, "Just for a few days."

Chu Xiao, who originally wanted to say something, saw that he persisted, and kissed and hugged him to please him.

Thinking that I had been looking at Shen Ruo in the photo for four months but didn't go to work with him, I just thought of going out with him today.

But before he officially got up, he was dragged into the quilt by Chu Xiao amid Shen Ruo's small exclamation.

After being chewed for a while, Chu Xiao let him go.

It was already four forty-five when he went out. Shen Ruo was a little anxious. He put on his coat at the entrance and said to Chu Xiao, who was still sitting in the living room eating: "I'm leaving first. I get off work at three in the afternoon. What do you want to eat?" I'll come back and do it for you."

She was still wondering if leaving Chu Xiao behind like this would make him angry. Shen Ruo still felt a little guilty, but she couldn't take him with her to work.

As soon as he got dressed, he didn't expect Chu Xiao to come over and start putting on his coat.

"I'll accompany you."

There was a smile on Jun's face. Chu Xiao didn't give Shen Ruo a chance to refute. After putting on his coat, he directly pulled the person out of the door.

It was less than five o'clock, and it was still dark outside, but you could still see the snow on the lawn next to the road.

The street lights were dim and the two of them left the community.

Shen Ruo took out the key to open the door and told Chu Xiao the password. Both methods could be used to open the door, so he could use whatever he wanted.

Chu Xiao smiled and took the key. He didn't say anything, he just held Shen Ruo's hand and walked forward.

It takes about ten minutes to walk from the residential area to the plantation factory. Many people in this residential area are plantation factory workers, so there are still many people on the road. When there are more people, safety is guaranteed, at least it is not empty and dark. the way.