Chapter 73

The aircraft took off and Shen Ruo sat in the co-pilot. He turned to look at Chu Xiao and found that he seemed to be in a trance.

Shen Ruo had never seen him like this before. Shen Ruo didn't know what to say, but still wanted to comfort him, so he reached out and held Chu Xiao's hand.

The two looked at each other, and Chu Xiao smiled, and his expression returned to his usual appearance.

He held Shen Ruo's hand tightly with his backhand, and the aircraft was on autopilot.

"Elena is my mother's lost daughter, both from the Adelaide family."

Chu Xiao spoke slowly, his deep voice carrying a faint smile. He changed his hand to hold Shen Ruo, and stretched out his free hand to rub Shen Ruo's head in a very affectionate manner.

"She broke off the relationship with the family when I was very young and left with a man."

With a calm tone, Chu Xiao was just stating what he knew. To be honest, he didn't have deep feelings for this cousin he had barely met. He just thought about her because she called him his mother's aunt. Take care of each other.

Shen Ruo listened quietly, thinking that Lu Rendong was already sixteen years old and Chu Xiao was only nineteen this year. It can be imagined that he was indeed very young when cousin Chu Xiao left.

And it was such a simple sentence that let him know Elena's past experience, and Lu Rendong's father did not appear.

"Lu Rendong's father passed away. I didn't expect them to return to the Emperor Star."

This sentence made Shen Ruo's suspicion come true. Chu Xiao had asked people to check Lu Rendong's identity before, so it was normal for him to know.

Elena was not having a good life, but Chu Xiao could help them. He had already made a plan in his mind. Anyway, these were just a piece of cake, and the real estate and credit points were no burden to him.

After a pause, Chu Xiao turned to look at Shen Ruo. He seemed to hesitate for a moment before turning on the optical brain.

Shen Ruo looked at the very beautiful woman who appeared on the light screen. She had black hair and eyes, delicate facial features, and a bright smile, which made him feel like his eyes lit up. She looked a little like Chu Xiao.

"my mother."

Chu Xiao smiled and spoke to Shen Ruo.

Opening his eyes slightly, Shen Ruo actually had some speculation in his mind after seeing this photo that looked very similar to Elena at first sight, but he didn't expect Chu Xiao to call his mother like this. He thought that nobles all It's called "Mother", not Mom.

Because when he was in the Duke's Mansion before, he heard Chu Xiao calling Wudiya's mother.

"My mother is too unfamiliar. She has asked me to call her mom since I was a child."

There was a smile on Chu Xiaojun's face, and he continued: "As for Wutiya, it is to give face to my father and grandma."

After turning off the light screen, Chu Xiao didn't have too many memories. He just smiled and showed no sadness. After all, eight or nine years had passed.

"Elena looks very similar to her, and Lu Rendong's eyes also look like hers."

Not only their eyes, but also their looks were similar, so when he saw Lu Rendong for the first time, he was stunned. Elena's identity was determined because of this. The three of them had many similarities.