Chapter 74

The two got off the aircraft and entered the villa from the courtyard. As soon as they closed the door, Shen Ruo was slammed against the door. Chu Xiao put his big hand on the back of his head to prevent him from hitting it.

A fierce and domineering kiss ensued.

"Didn't I say before that you will wait for me tonight."

Chu‧soft and cute‧After Xiao said this, he wanted to personally prove to Shen Ruo the fact that he was neither soft nor cute.

But when Chu Xiao wanted to take off his clothes, Shen Ruo thought of the so-called system, his face turned pale, and he stretched out his hand to stop Chu Xiao.

He stuck his head out from Chu Xiao's side and glanced behind him. When he looked at the light screen floating in the air, a line of words appeared on it.

[When the privacy mode is turned on, it will no longer receive any information from the outside world within 48 hours. If the host needs it, just recite System No. 3086 silently in his heart]

After seeing this sentence, Shen Ruo understood the meaning of the system, and the light screen disappeared under his gaze.

However, he still didn't think about that. He always felt uncomfortable with the addition of another system, even though the system said that the privacy mode was turned on.

"What's wrong?"

Chu Xiao frowned. His physical reaction made him couldn't help but reach out and rub Shen Ruo's waist. His voice became hoarse, but Shen Ruo wanted to push him away.

"That thing appeared again?"

It's not that he didn't notice Shen Ruo's action of looking behind him just now, and he also turned his head to look, but he couldn't see anything.

Chu Xiao moved his hand to Shen Ruo's cheek and touched it.

The system had disappeared. After thinking about it for a moment, Shen Ruo shook his head and said, "It's closed."

This sentence was not blocked by that invisible force. Shen Ruoxiang probably didn't mention anything about the plot, not even the system.

He then realized whether he could exploit a loophole like this.

Chu Xiao's eyes darkened after hearing this.

closure?

Thinking that every time Shen Ruo would look at a certain place in the void, he could not see anything.

Shen Ruo reached out to push Chu Xiao, his expression a little anxious.

After suppressing the speculations in his heart, Chu Xiao felt helpless, but did not let go of Shen Ruo.

"Just wait a moment."

His mind was spinning rapidly, how did Shen Ruozai want to tell Chu Xiao about this, and whether the words he wanted to say before could be expressed in other ways through loopholes.

Writing doesn't work, I've tried it before.

"Why do you want me to wait like this?"

A helpless smile appeared on Jun's face, Chu Xiao put a hand on the back of Shen Ruo's head, bent down and kissed her.

"Just for a little while." Shen Ruo stretched out a finger to beg Chu Xiao for mercy.

The thin white fingers were bitten by Chu Xiao, and then he picked up Shen Ruo, his smooth arms strong and strong.

When Shen Ruo was picked up, she subconsciously hugged his neck, her legs also clamped around the thin and strong waist, and her whole body hung in front of Chu Xiao.