Chapter 63

The last day of work was a bit sad for Shen Ruo.

After handing over the car, he and Chu Xiao walked back together.

The snow on the roadside lawn has not yet disappeared, and the sky has darkened again. It has already started to get dark at only three o'clock, and it looks like it may snow again.

I turned on the optical brain and took a look. Sure enough, there will be another snow tonight.

"If you want to stay here for a few more days, you can. There's no rush to go back."

Seeing that he was not in a high mood, Chu Xiao thought he was pushing too hard, so he said, now that he is in hand, he has agreed to get the certificate when he returns to Emperor Star, so it doesn't matter if he delays for a few days.

"Um."

Shen Ruo responded, he had been on this planet for several months, and he had not been to some scenic spots yet. He just had these few months' salary, so he could choose a few distinctive scenic spots to visit.

When he was in school, he had thought about traveling around the galaxy, but unfortunately he had never been able to realize it. Now that he was on this planet that was still relatively unfamiliar to him, he wanted to see it.

Turning to look at Chu Xiao who was walking next to him, Shen Ruo had a smile in his eyes.

If he hadn't thought about going out for fun before, it was different now. He could go with the person next to him.

"Want some bread?"

There are shops selling various things at the entrance of the residential area. Shen Ruo smelled the mellow smell of bread and sweet butter, so he asked Chu Xiao.

At noon, they bought fast food at a convenience store and the two of them sat in the car and ate together. This experience was something Shen Ruo had never had before. He always had lunch alone in the car.

Seeing the anticipation in Shen Ruo's eyes, which were all sparkling, Chu Xiao laughed softly and said, "Eat."

So Shen Ruo pulled him towards the bakery, walking faster, obviously because he wanted to eat it himself.

When the young man in the bakery saw Chu Xiao, his eyes brightened obviously. He restrained his eyes, but still took a few more glances.

If Shen hadn't noticed it, he just smiled helplessly, took the bag, and left with Chu Xiao.

A big hand reached over and took the recyclable paper bag containing the bread from him.

Just like before, Chu Xiao would always help him carry something, no matter whether it was light or heavy, and he would do it naturally, as if he should do it.

Chu Xiao is the center of attention wherever he goes. He is tall and has long legs, his appearance is definitely top-notch, and his figure is also excellent.

For Shen Ruo, there is no aesthetic fatigue even if he watches too much. However, sometimes Chu Xiao is too enthusiastic and he has to get rid of it. It is best to stay away from him.

Shen Ruo was a little helpless about the fact that people around him were looking at her while walking on the road. At most, she just smiled, because most people just looked at her twice.

Holding hands, the two quickly returned to where they lived.

The first thing Shen Ruo did when he came back was to go to the kitchen. Chu Xiao helped him wash the vegetables. He cut the vegetables and marinated the meat. The rice was already in the pot and the rice cooker started running.