Chapter 55

Seeing Shen Ruo's ears turning red, Chu Xiao chuckled softly, his voice low.

"Are you shy?" Chu Xiao put his arm around his waist from behind and continued to whisper in his ear, like words of love.

"Don't run around in the future, wait for me at home."

After saying that, he kissed Shen Ruo on the cheek, and Jun looked at him with a much gentler smile.

In fact, Chu Xiao also knew that Shen Ruo liked him better when he pretended to be a gentleman. During the month of getting along with him, he could clearly feel that good impression.

It was only after seeing Shen Ruo's ears turning red that he realized that Shen Ruo had no feelings for him.

If being gentle to Shen Ruo could make him stay, Chu Xiao would naturally be happy.

Besides, he actually didn't want to see Shen Ruo afraid of him, but he couldn't suppress his anger every time.

"If you run away, the Chu family will have no heirs."

After realizing that Shen Ruo still had feelings for him, all his sharp edges were completely restrained, and Chu Xiaojun's face was filled with smiles.

He touched Shen Ruo's hair which was still fluffy after blow-drying. It was thin and soft. Because it had just been blow-dried, it was slightly fluffy and felt good to the touch.

Just now he was talking about his family, and now he was talking about his offspring, which made Shen Ruo turn his head and look at Chu Xiao sitting next to him.

It was different from when they first met. In less than an hour, Chu Xiao had gone from being extremely irritable to being so gentle now. Even Shen Ruo felt that his mood had changed a bit too quickly. He couldn't figure out Xiao's emotions. psychology.

When it came to future generations, Chu Xiao suddenly became excited. He thought for a moment and then asked Shen Ruo: "Do you prefer demi-humans or sons?"

Seeing that Shen Ruo didn't answer, Chu Xiao rubbed his head and said as if he was asking a question: "I like Xiaoyaren, how about you give birth to one for me."

It would be better if that little Asian looked like Shen Ruo. The more Young Master Chu thought about it, the more excited he became, and he kissed Shen Ruo on the face.

The low magnetic voice sounded unhurried, and he said: "I've been fine recently. How about starting today and working hard, maybe I can see him next year."

The urge in his heart was about to happen again. It was almost the same as four months ago. Chu Xiao was looking for excuses again to bully Shen Ruo, but the difference was that he would not say this before. When he wanted to kiss or hug, he would just do it. Shen Ruo was very good at that time and would not resist him, except of course when he was in bed.

However, Shen Ruo grabbed the hand that had already reached into the hem of his clothes. Chu Xiao spoke in a leisurely manner, but his hand was not honest at all.

The other hand was placed on the strong chest, Shen Ruozai refused him.

"Chu Xiao." Shen Ruo looked at him and spoke.

"What's wrong?"

Hearing Shen Ruo call him, Chu Xiao still stopped moving. According to Shen Ruo's temperament, he knew that there was a high probability that this matter would not succeed. He just wanted to try it to see if Shen Ruo would let go.

"As you said, there are prerequisites for marriage..."

At this point, Shen Ruo did not continue. He lowered his eyes, did not look directly at Chu Xiao, and withdrew his hand against his chest.