Chapter 26

On the starship connection board, Shen Ruo's face turned pale. Chu Xiao, who was not far behind him, rushed over, but he did not buy a ticket and was stopped by the machine patrolman.

Hearing the robot's warning voice, Shen Ruo looked back and saw that Chu Xiao was stopped. He didn't waste any time and immediately walked into the starship.

If Shen wants to seize this opportunity to enter the starship, he only needs to wait for another seven or eight minutes, and the people in line behind him will come up one after another, and the starship will take off.

The sound of robot warnings and weapons loading came from behind, but Shen Ruo had already walked into the starship. There were many people following him, and if he stopped, he would block the road.

His face was pale, and Shen Ruo's eyes were lifeless. He walked forward mechanically, holding the suitcase in his hand.

It wasn't until the starship service staff smiled and asked him if he needed any help that Shen Ruo remembered that he had to find a seat to sit down, as long as the starship took off.

There were passengers behind him who wanted to move forward. Shen Ruo stood at the edge of the passage and gave way to them.

Outside the starship, Chu Xiao was stopped by the robot, and police officers were coming nearby.

No nonsense, Chu Xiao watched Shen Ruo get on the starship. When Shen Ruo turned around just now, at that moment, he thought Shen Ruo would come back. He even thought that if Shen Ruo came back to find him, then he would Don't be angry with Shen Ruo.

But when Shen Ruo saw that he was stopped, he walked into the starship faster, with a panic look on his face, as if he was some kind of venomous snake and beast, trying to avoid him.

Chu Xiao didn't call Shen Ruo anymore. His expression was cold and he was about to move forward when he was stopped by a robot holding a weapon.

"Warning, police..."

Before the robot's electronic mechanical voice finished speaking this warning, it was directly interrupted by Chu Xiao.

Chu Xiao reacted faster than the robot's automatic defense mechanism and directly disarmed the gun in the robot's hand. When the muzzle appeared on the robot's chest, he immediately dodged the anesthetic.

The police officers and other robots behind him arrived, and Shen Ruo entered the starship without stopping. The starship would take off soon.

Throwing away the robot's anesthesia gun, Chu Xiao immediately took out a gun from the space button embedded in the optical brain on his wrist. With a "bang", he shot the robot directly in the middle of the forehead.

The robot that missed a hit and had four more anesthesia pills on its chest immediately lost its power system, its blue eyes lost their brightness, and its head slowly dropped.

At first, I just thought that Chu Xiao was making trouble, and people who turned around to watch the excitement heard gunshots. There was a commotion in the crowd. People kept screaming, and the people on the connection board ran into the starship for fear of being shot. spread.

As for those people coming behind him, Chu Xiao shot backhand and hit another robot. He was impatient.

The police officers were armed with narcotic guns, but because there were innocent people behind Chu Xiao, they had no choice but to shoot like this.

"You are surrounded, drop your weapons."

"lay down your weapon."

There were more than one robot's electronic mechanical sound. Except for the starship behind him, Chu Xiao's other three sides were surrounded by guards.