Chapter 72

He followed Lu Rendong into the alley. Not long after walking in, he led Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao into a building.

The steps were deliberately heavier, and then the lights came on. The corridor was quite dirty, and the mottled and peeling walls were stained with something unknown. There were many brown and yellow stains, and the floor was not very clean either. Where you stepped on it, the rest was dust.

Lu Rendong looked back and his eyes fell on Shen Ruo. He pursed his lips and seemed a little embarrassed, but in the end he didn't say anything and walked upstairs.

Through the dim light in the corridor, Shen Ruo could clearly see his expression, but Lu Rendong didn't see the comforting smile he raised because he turned his head too quickly.

But the smile on his face was seen by Chu Xiao next to him, and his slightly better mood turned bad again. He squeezed Shen Ruo's palm.

When Shen Ruo raised his head to look at him, Chu Xiao lowered his head, lowered his voice and said quickly in his ear: "Just wait for me tonight."

There was a sense of gnashing of teeth in the words. Shen Ruo was confused and helpless. He was a little confused by these words, but it was difficult to ask outside, and Lu Rendong was about to go up. He pulled Chu Xiao to the stairs. Walk.

The stairs were relatively narrow, so Shen Ruo had to let go of Chu Xiao first, and the two of them followed Lu Lingdong up one after another.

When Young Master Chu's hand was let go, his expression became even worse.

Stopped on the third floor and followed Lu Lingdong into the house on the left.

The one-bedroom room looks relatively small whether it is the living room or other places. In the corner of the living room, there is a single bed surrounded by curtains. The quilts and sheets are clean and tidy. The room is also cleaned relatively clean, but it is too It's small, and so is the sofa.

After Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao came in, Lu Rendong looked even more embarrassed.

"You guys sit down first."

He was silent for a moment before speaking, and then went to get a cup and fill it with water.

The ceiling is relatively low, which makes the originally small space look even narrower and lower, especially after Chu Xiao comes in. He is already tall. Shen Ruo can imagine that he can touch the ceiling with just his hand. look.

As soon as Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao sat down, they heard a cough coming from the bedroom. It was a woman's voice.

"Dong'er, who's here?"

A slightly hoarse voice sounded, causing Chu Xiao to turn his head and look at the bedroom door. He frowned slightly, not knowing what he was thinking.

Lu Rendong did not answer immediately. He poured two glasses of water and placed them on the coffee table in front of Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao. He pursed his lips slightly and said, "I'll go in for a while."

After a pause, he lowered his head slightly and said again: "The cup is clean."

The volume of this sentence was relatively low. After Lu Rendong said it, he walked into the bedroom.

After Shen Ruo heard those words, he probably understood where Lu Rendong's embarrassment came from. He picked up a clean glass and took a sip of water. Then he looked at Chu Xiao, who was sitting on this small sofa. It was okay, but as soon as Chu Xiao sat down, it seemed a little crowded.

Although he is not that strong, he is a man of both height and weight. His frame is there, even if he is tall and thin, he is definitely not light, which makes the not-so-strong sofa make a slight creaking sound.