Chapter 98

In mid-November, more than half a month had passed since the day Lu Rendong had a car accident.

The temperature of the Emperor Star has dropped, and everyone who went out put on constant temperature clothes. They looked thicker and no longer cool clothes in summer. Of course, some people still wore thin clothes, many of them were young people who loved beauty.

People come and go on the commercial street in front of Gurt University. Except for winter and summer vacations, the flow of people here is usually very large.

Unlike middle school and high school, you can always see many couples holding hands on the streets near the university. Even when eating or in dessert shops, there are more couples.

In front of the bakery, Chu Xiao and Shen Ruo were buying bread to take home to eat.

"Which one do you want?"

Chu Xiao held the fruit in his hand and turned to ask Shen Ruo. He was not very interested in bread or anything else. Shen Ruo usually wanted to eat it.

Smelling the sweet smell of bread, Shen Ruo, who hadn't eaten dinner yet, swallowed. It smelled so good.

The owner of the bakery is a college student. After Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao came in, even a boy's eyes lit up. The tall boy grew up so well, but for him, his eyes still focused more on Shen Ruo. After all, everyone has a love for beauty. Shen Ruo's appearance is very comfortable and delicate, and her eyes are also very beautiful.

After picking a few loaves, Shen Ruo looked up and watched the boss packing them for him, his eyes shining with anticipation. He also specifically told the boss that there was no need to pack the last one, he would eat it in his hand.

After Chu Xiao paid the money, he and Shen Ruo left the bakery and stood at the door of the shop. Seeing that Shen Ruo was eager to eat, he did not leave immediately.

"Eat first, then go back after eating."

With a smile in his deep magnetic voice, Chu Xiao held a fruit bag and a bread bag in one hand and spoke very gently.

After all, it's not good to eat while walking. His attention will be distracted, so it's better to let him finish eating.

Shen Ruo took a big bite. The bread was soft and sweet. After taking two bites, he asked Chu Xiao: "Do you want to eat it?"

The voice was soft, and those beautiful eyes looked at him, and Chu Xiao saw herself in his eyes.

"If I don't eat it, it's all yours."

The other hand that was not carrying anything rubbed Shen Ruo's head, but Chu Xiao did not compete with him to eat.

After eating more than half of the meal, Shen Ruo felt that it was a little bad to eat on the street where people were coming and going, so he put the bread into a bag, wiped his hands with the disinfectant paper towel handed over by Chu Xiao, and the two of them held hands. Let's start walking back together.

The weather was a little gloomy and windy, but Shen Ruochuan was thick and not cold at all, and the hand he was holding with Chu Xiao was tightly held by the big hand.

Not walking far, Chu Xiao felt that the part of Shen Ruo's hand that was not held by him was a little cold, so he stuffed Shen Ruo's hand into his jacket pocket, with both of their hands inside.

As Shen Ruo walked, she raised her head and looked at Chu Xiao, with a smile on her fair and delicate face.

"Next time I go to see cousin Elena, I will go with you."