Chapter 49

Half a month later.

There was a lot of traffic at the port of Muhara City in Labor Star, but it was still not as good as what Shen Ruo had seen on the Emperor Star.

Pulling the suitcase, Shen Ruo walked forward in line and soon boarded the starship.

This is the starship heading back to Star Cross.

After staying on Planet Rabor for half a month, Shen Ruo finally decided to return to Planet Cross first.

The duchess suggested that he should not go home yet, but stay here well, and then choose to go back after Chu Xiao is stable.

But Shen Ruo was homesick and wanted to go back and visit.

During the short half month he was hiding on Planet Labor, he was worried almost every day whether Chu Xiao would appear in front of him and capture him again just like last time.

Moreover, even Shen Ruo himself knew how angry Chu Xiao would be when he left again.

Finally half a month passed without any abnormality.

When she left, the duchess told him that Chu Xiao would stay in the army for three months, so Shen Ruo wanted to take this opportunity to go home and have a look.

He didn't know if Chu Xiao would come back to him after returning from the army. If Chu Xiao lost interest, he probably wouldn't come.

Every time she thought of Chu Xiao's angry appearance, Shen Ruo couldn't help but hope in her heart that after these three months, Chu Xiao would no longer be interested in him.

The starship took off and flew in the direction of Cross Star. It would reach its destination at seven o'clock in the afternoon.

The Rabor star and the Cross star are in the same galaxy, and are much closer than the Emperor star.

At 8:30 in the evening, Shen Ruo, carrying his suitcase, got off the public hovercar. He walked for six or seven minutes with his suitcase and saw the farm where he had lived for eighteen years.

Shen Ruo was very familiar with this road, having walked it often when he was in school.

Seeing that the lights were still on in the farm, the second uncle and the others must still be working, Shen Ruo started to hurry.

"Second uncle."

After entering the house, Shen Ruo saw the man wearing old work clothes and shouted.

Shen Ping, who was holding a bundle of nutritious grass, looked this way and was suddenly stunned.

"Xiao Ruo?"

The middle-aged man put down the grass in his hand and looked at Shen Ruo in disbelief.

"Second uncle, it's me."

A smile appeared on Shen Ruo's face, and his eyes were a little sour, but he stopped in the end.

Shen Ping also reacted at this time. He trotted towards the door and took the suitcase from Shen Ruo's hand.

Shen Ping opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say. He finally just asked: "Xiao Ruo, have you eaten? I'll ask your second aunt to cook for you."

When Shen Ruo came back at night, for just a short while, all Shen Ping could think about was that after he left, Shen Ruo was left alone on the unfamiliar Emperor Star without any friends.

He didn't dare to ask why Shen Ruo came back. As he walked, he shouted: "His aunt, go cook quickly, Xiao Ruo is back."

As soon as you enter the place where you live, you can see that it is a two-story building.