Chapter 31

Chu Xiao leaned down, and Shen Ruo became more and more afraid after noticing the touch on the side of his neck, fearing that what he said was true.

So Shen Ruo choked and said: "I said, I said."

Chu Xiao moved for a moment, but still raised his head after kissing the side of Shen Ruo's neck hard.

Shen Ruo couldn't move at all. His legs were separated by Chu Xiao and his arms were suppressed. Chu Xiao just suppressed him so domineeringly that he had no intention of getting up.

"Let me go first."

Shen Ruo finally calmed down and looked at Chu Xiao with tearful eyes. He held Chu Xiao's wrist in his right hand and was afraid that Chu Xiao would do something. His left hand was pressed on the bed by Chu Xiao and he kept wiping it. Tears can't help it.

Chu Xiao released the hand that suppressed his left arm, but he was faster than Shen Ruo and reached out to wipe his tears.

Rubbing and wiping, the skin under his hands was very good, delicate and warm. Although it was stained with water, Chu Xiao still lowered his head and quickly kissed Shen Ruo on the lips. He had been thinking about it for a long time.

Shen Ruo was suddenly attacked. Although it was not the first time he was kissed, his eyes looked aggrieved.

Chu Xiao obviously doesn't like him, but she has been making moves with him until today. She is not a gentleman at all.

"your hands."

Shen Ruo's voice was weak. He sniffed and looked aggrieved. He tried to move Chu Xiao's hand away, but he couldn't compete with the young man pressing on him.

The side of his waist was still a little painful from being pinched by Chu Xiao, and Shen Ruo felt even sadder.

"That's it." Chu Xiao not only kissed her, but also touched her waist. Now Shen Ruo is willing to talk to him, and she feels better.

It can be said that after pleasing Shen Ruo for so long, except for the kiss when Ari came last time, Chu Xiao had no other benefits. He was unwilling to do so. Anyway, he was almost exposed in front of Shen Ruo today.

So Chu Xiao, who had never had any scruples, didn't really want to continue to act like a so-called gentleman.

Shen Ruo really liked him like that, Chu Xiao could tell, but after holding it in for so long, he became a gentleman and stopped talking about meat. He couldn't even eat meat dregs, so he simply stopped doing it.

The lustful Young Master Chu no longer had any scruples, and Shen Ruo's escape today made him extremely unhappy. He also wanted to get some interest from Shen Ruo, so that his efforts to please him this month would not be in vain.

"If you move again, don't blame me."

Seeing that Shen Ruo was unwilling to give in and still wanted him to take his hand out, Chu Xiao's voice was hoarse and his eyes darkened.

Shen Ruo was so frightened that he immediately stopped moving and let go of his hand holding Chu Xiao's wrist.

"Tell me first why you want to leave."

Seeing how timid he was, Chu Xiao stopped scaring Shen Ruo. He stared at Shen Ruo, wondering what was wrong with him.

The ending in the book made Shen Ruo extremely sad, but it was Chu Xiao who sent him away.

But it was such a ridiculous thing that he had to believe that the names of the people he searched for that day were still vivid in his memory. He had never seen those people before, but they just appeared in his mind.