Chapter 69

The school was closer to the business district than the Duke's Palace. It was already dark at this time, and most of the streets and buildings were lit up, especially in places like the business district.

The aircraft stopped on the roof of a building. Shen Ruo turned his head and looked at the aircraft's display screen. This was Area E.

When he wanted to go down, Chu Xiao still held his waist.

"First tell me what's going on."

As Chu Xiao talked, he thought of all the unusual behaviors Shen Ruo had done before. Ever since that fall, he had always been weird, saying things he couldn't quite understand, and those behaviors and actions, and even wanted to leave.

Frowning his brows, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that there seemed to be something beyond his control. Otherwise, Shen Ruo's sudden desire to leave him would not have puzzled him until now. When he left once, there was no trouble from Wutiya, but Shen Ruo suddenly wanted to leave without giving any convincing reason.

Although he never mentioned it again, Chu Xiao could not understand these strange things. Seeing that Shen Ruo was willing to come back with him to get the certificate, he suppressed all the previous inquiring thoughts. As long as the person was fine, it was fine. But today, suddenly Here comes this one.

"Still can't tell?"

Seeing Shen Ruo's hesitant expression, Chu Xiao put a hand on the back of his head, inserted his slender fingers into his hair, and then rubbed it hard a few times to vent the feeling of frustration in his heart.

Shen Ruo, whose hair was ruffled, frowned and looked a little aggrieved, but he still couldn't explain it to Chu Xiao properly, so he sighed softly.

Pressing Shen Ruo's forehead against his own, Chu Xiao slowly said: "Did someone ask you to come here?"

After thinking about it for a while, it seemed that this was the right thing to say, so Shen Ruo said "hmm".

"That person can't tell?" Chu Xiao continued to ask.

"Um."

Shen Ruo answered again, feeling a little uneasy. When he found that he could answer, he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. Chu Xiao realized something, but he still knew that Chu Xiao would never have thought that there was a book in his mind. The presence.

"Not life-threatening?"

This question is undoubtedly very important, and just like Shen Ruo thought, Chu Xiao really didn't know what went wrong, so she could only ask him this.

After thinking about all the people or things that might have motives, Shen Ruozai should have offended no one, whether on the Emperor Star or the Cross Star. Thinking of this, Chu Xiao turned on his optical brain and typed a few symbols. After passing by, Shen Ruo saw it, but he didn't understand it and didn't ask. He only answered Chu Xiao's question just now.

"No." Shen Ruo hesitated a little. He looked at the light screen that followed him again, and slowly said, "Probably not."

But as soon as he finished saying this, he saw an extra line of words on the light screen.

[The mission failed, causing chaos and collapse of the world line, and the punishment for the host: death]

In fact, he couldn't believe what was happening in front of him. If, if, someone was just joking with him and using high technology to block the light screen in front of Chu Xiao, it was just a slightly malicious joke.

Thinking like this, Shen Ruo, who was suddenly threatened with death, felt a little confused to be honest.

"House, host."