Chapter 12

Hearing this question, Shen Ruochu's eyes widened slightly and he looked at Chu Xiao blankly.

He was a little flustered for no reason, and he didn't know why Chu Xiao suddenly asked him like this.

At the same time, for some reason, the injury that he had forgotten about suddenly popped up. The cool feeling of the medicine reappeared on the inner thigh where the medicine had been applied.

Seeing Shen Ruo's confused expression, Chu Xiao also reacted. He smiled and said, "Didn't you go to the racecourse yesterday? I just want to ask if you still want to go."

"I heard from the housekeeper that you are very happy when riding a horse." At the end, Chu Xiao added another sentence, as if he was asking Shen Ruo kindly.

His expression was very serious, and he still had the same gentle look in front of Shen Ruo, so Shen Ruo didn't have any doubts after hearing his explanation.

"No, the racecourse is quite far away."

After speaking weakly, Shen Ruo found a reason that was definitely not a reason in Chu Xiao's opinion.

Seeing the slight panic in Shen Ruo's clear eyes, he seemed a little scared.

Chu Xiao, who originally wanted to tease him, suppressed those words and said: "Yes, it's quite far."

Even Chu Xiao himself didn't know why he said this. In fact, he really wanted to see what kind of expression Shen Ruo would have because of panic, and whether he was scared.

But looking at Shen Ruo's obviously frightened expression, he still suppressed the bad thoughts in his heart. Forget it, there are plenty of opportunities to look back.

If Shen Ruo was really frightened into crying by him, things would get a little tricky later. Chu Xiao never liked Asians or women crying, and he couldn't bear to coax them, so he "kindly" let Shen Ruo go.

Hearing what Chu Xiao said, Shen Ruo breathed a sigh of relief, because what Chu Xiao said was so considerate that he subconsciously thought that the other person was a very good person.

After only a week or so here, Shen Ruo's impression of Chu Xiao has reached its peak. He is well-educated, polite, gentleman, and kind-hearted. Such thoughts are almost engraved in his heart.

When Shen Ruo thought about the purpose of coming here, he was a little embarrassed. Chu Xiao was so good that he didn't want to look at him with his previous thoughts.

Moreover, the Chu family has never said anything about the two of them. The most important thing is whether Chu Xiao has anyone he likes.

If there is already one, there is no regret at all, and the person Chu Xiao likes must be very good, then he can go home.

"I'll take it apart and pack it now, otherwise you'll be in danger when you test-fly."

In order to justify what he just said, Chu Xiao stepped off the flying board as he spoke. He was worried about Shen Ruo because the flying board was not high from the ground, so he walked off casually.

After Chu Xiao came down, he saw that Shen Ruo was also about to come down. He turned sideways and stretched out a hand to support Shen Ruo's arm with one hand, which was very considerate.

With his forearm firmly held by Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo had a point of strength while standing in the air and smiled unconsciously.

After coming down, Shen Ruo watched Chu Xiao open the optical brain and connect the flight board. The thick board flew upwards to make it easier for him to operate.