Chapter 66

The temperature of the Emperor Star slowly rose, and the bare branches gradually began to bear small brown buds. Shen Ruo saw these inadvertently. When the leaves sprouted, spring would have arrived.

It's just that Gurt School hasn't started yet, and it won't be until the beginning of March that various departments will start reporting on it, but it won't be more than a few days.

Chu Xiao stayed in the army for four months. It was originally three months. The extended month took up vacation. Of course, vacations would not be made up. He had to report to school as normal with the others.

The sun set quickly, and after the sky darkened, the lights in the villa came on.

Shen Ruo was sitting in the living room watching a movie, holding a glass in his hand and taking a sip. Next to him, Chu Xiao also came over and took a sip of water from his hand.

The movie was an animated movie with few lines. It was very lively and lively. Shen Ruo was attracted and focused most of his attention on the movie, but Chu Xiao, who was sitting next to him, was not very honest.

"It's time to go to bed."

A slightly hoarse magnetic voice murmured in Shen Ruo's ear, and her hands had already touched his waist.

Holding down that big hand, Shen Ruo wanted to see the ending. Besides, he didn't want to go to sleep on the second floor now.

"Only half an hour left."

His eyes were still on the screen wall, Shen Ruo's voice was relatively soft.

However, after taking the initiative to kiss the side of Chu Xiao's face, he was allowed to rest his thoughts temporarily.

Shen Ruo breathed a sigh of relief, feeling like he had escaped a disaster.

When the exciting part of the movie came, his attention was drawn to it again. He had no idea that the look of relief he had just seen fell into Chu Xiao's eyes.

So he reached out and pinched Shen Ruo's face, but there was a helpless smile in his eyes.

After watching a movie, besides being calm at the beginning, Chu Xiao kept harassing him later on, hugging him, and even coming over for a kiss. To be honest, Shen Ruo couldn't concentrate until the end. On to the movie.

Chu Xiao saw his red ears and just pretended that he didn't know. When he got evil intentions, he kept bullying Shen Ruo. He even pulled down his sleeves and kissed his exposed white shoulders.

When the movie ended, the lights in the living room were turned off, and Shen Ruo was carried to the bedroom on the second floor by Chu Xiao.

Gently kissing Chu Xiao's thin lips, Shen Ruo saw the other person smiling brightly, and he unconsciously bent his eyes with a slight smile on his face.

In fact, if a certain behavior is not too frequent, it is not that he is unwilling to kiss or hug Chu Xiao, or something more intimate.

However, Shen Ruo couldn't say these words, and even thinking about it made his ears feel hot.

"We can't do this when school starts."

After the kiss, Shen Ruo panted slightly and said to Chu Xiao. He said it very sincerely. After all, after school started, he still had to focus on his studies.

"good."

Chu Xiao didn't hesitate and agreed quickly. With a hoarse voice, he kissed the corner of Shen Ruo's lips and said, "Now, do you want to advance all that?"