Chapter 46

In early September, the temperature in Emperor Star gradually cooled down.

Just two days after returning to Emperor Star, Chu Xiao's birthday arrived, and Shen Ruo was brought back to the Duke's Mansion by him. Tonight was his adult birthday party.

If it is the Cross star, September will continue to be hot for a while.

Shen Ruo was sitting on a wicker chair in the flower room on the second floor of the reception building. The windows were open and cool wind blew in. The fragrance of flowers overflowed. It was indeed very comfortable to stay here, but he was extremely sad.

The light screen in front of him was still on the chat interface, it was Shen Ping.

Almost every week, Shen Ping would ask Shen Ruo about his situation there and whether he was eating well, but he didn't dare to mention going home or say more about Cross Star, for fear that Shen Ruo would be homesick. .

It was only at this time that Shen Hong and Shen Yi could chat with Shen Ruo via voice. After all, their family owed Shen Ruo, so the two of them, under Shen Ping's instructions, did not say anything more to make Shen Ruo think. Unfortunate things at home.

Shen Yi was not in good health. Shen Ruo asked her a few questions and said nothing more knowing that she was recovering well now.

And Shen Yi knew that if it weren't for the credits she got from the Chu family, she wouldn't have recovered so quickly. Only with money could she buy better medicine and nutritional supplements.

Guilt makes Shen Ping's family cautious in front of Shen Ruo, and they are afraid that he will miss home, so they don't contact her very often.

The chat had long ended. When Shen Ruo saw that the light screen was still there, he turned it off. He frowned in distress.

Chu Xiao told him about the marriage again in the morning, saying that he could go directly to get the certificate today. As for the wedding, we would discuss it later.

Shen Ruo was full of reluctance, but Duke Chu called him away as soon as Chu Xiao got up. He thought about it for a long time but still didn't say it.

Tonight's banquet was very formal, and Chu Xiao's father and stepmother were also back.

Shen Ruo had already met Duke Chu yesterday afternoon. As for Wutiya, he had met him last time.

Chu Xiao's eyebrows have the erectness and handsomeness of his father, and the father and son are somewhat similar.

It's just that Chu Xiao lacks the majesty and seriousness of speech. He is handsome and handsome, which is different from Duke Chu. The man who has been on the front line for a long time and is in a high position has no expression. His appearance is resolute and tough, and he looks very majestic.

In terms of appearance, Chu Xiao was actually superior, but in terms of aura, the middle-aged man who stayed in the military headquarters all year round gave people an even more oppressive feeling.

The matter of getting the certificate is relatively simple. Just bring the gene chip and identity chip with you. Chu Xiao said it easily and asked him to get ready.

But this is a very difficult and reluctant thing for Shen Ruo. He knows that the Chu family will find someone who is a good match for Chu Xiao and suitable for him in the future.

In the main building, the servants seemed to be nervous because the Duke and Duchess of Chu were back.

So Shen Ruo didn't wander around the main building. He thought of the flower room in the guest building and wanted to hide there, fearing that Chu Xiao would drag him to actually get the certificate.