Chapter 34

Chu Xiao's words made Shen Ruo not know how to answer. He blinked slowly.

Looking back on everything that had happened in the past month, Chu Xiao indeed did not treat him badly.

Seeing that Shen Ruo's mood was stable, although he frowned sadly, making Chu Xiao wonder what he was thinking, at least Shen Ruo didn't seem so repelled by him now.

Shen Ruo gradually calmed down. He had been frightened by the words in his mind these past few days and couldn't even calm down and think carefully.

Chu Xiao's words gradually calmed down his panic, because Shen Ruo clearly realized that he had no way to escape from Chu Xiao's hands for the time being.

And Chu Xiao has always been very kind to him, and he has never even lost his temper, of course before this morning.

Chu Xiao's cold face was still very scary, Shen Ruo thought quietly in his heart.

He couldn't run away, and his eyes hurt from crying. Shen Ruo felt depressed. He felt very unsure and didn't know what to do. However, he knew now that it was better not to make Chu Xiao angry, in case Chu Xiao was angry. What should I do if Xiao locks him up again?

Shen Ruo was extremely resistant and repelled by being locked in a room. He was very afraid of this.

There is a kind of fear that arises from the bottom of his heart, which makes Shen Ruodang feel like he has fallen into endless terrifying darkness just thinking about it. Even he himself doesn't know that he is so afraid of this.

"Can't I go back?"

As soon as Shen Ruo's cautious words came out, and after seeing Chu Xiao's expression, he knew the answer, he still couldn't go home.

In response to Shen Ruo's words, Chu Xiao couldn't hold back and pinched his face. It was smooth and tender and felt good, so Chu Xiao's action of pinching his face viciously turned into rubbing.

After being pinched, Chu Xiao touched his face again. Shen Ruo's eyes were extremely aggrieved, and she reached out to take Chu Xiao's hand away.

But Chu Xiao didn't have any formality. Although he retracted his hand, he could see that Shen Ruo's face turned red when he pinched her, and his Adam's apple moved slightly.

"Does it hurt? I'll give you a kiss and it won't hurt anymore."

Saying that, Chu Xiao quickly came over, lowered his head and kissed Shen Ruo on the face.

Shen Ruo's skin is fair and smooth, but a little effort can leave marks on his skin.

His aggrieved eyes looked pitiful again. Chu Xiao really couldn't hold it back and even said it to Shen Ruo in a high-sounding way, as if he was coaxing a child.

Shen Ruo knew that Chu Xiao was just looking for an excuse, and used the excuse of deceiving a three-year-old child to coax him like a fool. He was not stupid.

Shen Ruo, who felt that he was not stupid, was extremely depressed, but he still did not escape Chu Xiao. He was trapped by Chu Xiao at the window and could not escape.

"Be good and stay here. I said I will marry you, so don't think about anything else."

Chu Xiao said, Shen Ruo could listen to him now instead of wanting to leave.

However, Chu Xiao frowned slightly. He thought about it for a moment, then relaxed his brows. Looking at Shen Ruo with a sad expression, he didn't want to delay it any longer.

"Pack your things. I'll take you to a place. Get all the clothes you need. If you don't want to take them, I'll take you out to buy them later."

Saying this, Chu Xiao made way for Shen Ruo, who was trapped between him and the window, but he thought for a moment and said: "Forget it, let's have someone deliver it."