Chapter 10

In the indoor training ground, Shen Ruo stood on the flight board, nervously looking at the sensor controller under his feet.

Chu Xiao was standing behind him, because he wanted to see the controller under Shen Ruo's feet to see if he was stepping on it correctly. Chu Xiao leaned forward slightly and poked his head out from Shen Ruo's left shoulder to look down. The two of them were very close. .

"Yes, that's it, tread lightly."

Ciyin sounded in his ears with a smile, and Shen Ruo didn't dare to move. If he turned his head slightly, his side face would be right next to Chu Xiao's.

After Chu Xiao quickly retreated, Shen Ruo breathed a sigh of relief.

There is a little distance away from Shen Ruo, so the two of them will not get too close, but no matter how big the flying board is, it is only a board that two people can stand on. As long as Chu Xiao takes half a step forward, Chu Xiao can be next to Shen Ruo.

Chu Xiao, who was behind Shen Ruo, had a mischievous smile on his face.

When he was close to Shen Ruo just now, he could clearly feel the stiffness and tension in the other person's body. It seemed that the day spent yesterday was still effective, at least it made this demi-human aware of this aspect.

Yesterday morning, Shen Ruo had been silent, and in the first two days when he came, he had a timid and confused look in his eyes. Shen Ruo didn't understand many things here.

For Chu Xiao, this was not a problem. It only took a few more words. But Shen Ruo had no other thoughts or actions except a grateful smile. Chu Xiao was not in a hurry. This was just the beginning.

Now, there are results.

The smile on his face turned evil. Chu Xiao looked at Shen Ruo. His hair was soft and clean, slightly fluffy because he had washed it in the morning.

Chu Xiao felt a little itchy again, wondering if Shen Ruo's hair would feel good to the touch.

The flight board was slowly moving forward. Shen Ruo stepped on the sensor under his feet. The sensor was on the surface of the flight board without any protruding parts and moved forward with weight.

This is just a control method, and it can also connect the flight board's sensors and mental power. However, if it was Shen Ruo's first time playing, Chu Xiao did not let him do that.

"You can try to speed up."

Seeing that Shen Ruo had started flying for a few minutes, Chu Xiao spoke again.

After saying that, Chu Xiao opened his arms on both sides of Shen Ruo's body, not touching him, but just protecting him to prevent Shen Ruo from losing his balance and falling if the speed of the flying board was too fast.

Shen Ruo saw such careful movements. He calmed down and focused his attention on the flying board. According to Chu Xiao, if he stepped harder, the flying board would speed up.

Shen Ruo's control was relatively good. The flying board did not fly out violently, and his movements were more cautious. In fact, it didn't matter if he fell, because he was afraid of falling Chu Xiao who was standing behind.

"Not bad, you can try to speed up again."

With a smile, Chu Xiaociyin said words of encouragement to Shen Ruo. He retracted his right hand, took out a microchip from the pocket of his training clothes, put it behind his ear, and resumed his posture of protecting Shen Ruo with both arms. .

Shen Ruo was very serious and tried to speed up again. Unexpectedly, he failed to control it well this time and the flying board suddenly jumped out.

This acceleration came so suddenly that Shen Ruo was not prepared. With the sudden huge inertia, his body fell backwards and fell directly into the arms of Chu Xiao behind him.