Chapter 22

Shen Ruo heard herself say, "I like it."

Chu Xiao asked him if he liked toffee and if he liked fireworks, but only he knew that he said he liked them, not these two.

After returning from outside, it was almost eleven o'clock. Shen Ruo lay on the bed after taking a shower.

His heartbeat returned to calmness, but he couldn't forget the feeling at that moment.

When eating, Chu Xiao was still considerate and would take the initiative to open the stool for him. When he got in the car, Chu Xiao would open the door for him and block the door with one hand to prevent him from hitting his head.

They were all small details, but these were the things that made Shen Ruo feel warm in her heart. Chu Xiao was a very nice person, and she liked Chu Xiao very much.

Thinking of this, Shen Ruo's ears turned red when he was alone in the room. He turned over on the bed and buried his face in the soft pillow.

However, Chu Xiao is a kind and outstanding person. He is such a gentleman, has a good appearance and a good family background, and he knows a lot.

Shen Ruo thought about himself. Putting aside his family background and status, he seemed to have nothing that he could offer at all.

It's not that he didn't work hard when he was in school, but the result of his hard work is still average. He won't be at the bottom, but he is not a top student either. He belongs to the most ordinary middle class.

As for talent, he doesn't know much. The dance he learned was taught to him by Chu Xiao.

Suddenly feeling depressed, Shen Ruo still buried his face in the pillow, his whole body wilting.

The skill that I can speak of is cooking, which I can barely do. At least I can cook the rice and stir-fry the vegetables so that I can eat them in my stomach.

When he and Shen Yi and Shen Hong were in school, their second aunt cooked all their meals, so Shen Ruo actually wasn't very good at it. She stopped studying last year and started learning slowly, but her second aunt usually did more cooking.

During the busy farming season, when his uncle and aunt went to the farm, he was responsible for cooking for the whole family. The Shen Ping family had no objection to what Shen Ruo cooked. They just ate until their stomachs were full.

After comparing himself and Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo felt that he and Chu Xiao were not even close to each other, which made him even more depressed.

So Shen Ruo rolled on the bed again, his freshly washed hair was fluffy and messy, and he was fair-skinned. He was lying on the soft bed, looking soft.

She was just starting to fall in love and was at the stage where she had just discovered her feelings. Shen Ruo stayed alone in the room and thought about it for a long time before falling asleep.

So when he woke up the next day, there was obviously light blue under his eyes, and his face looked a little tired.

After Chu Xiao came down from upstairs, he laughed when he saw him sitting on the sofa looking sleepy.

"If you're sleepy, go back to sleep. No one will tell you anything. I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

Chu Xiao, who was wearing training clothes, walked up to Shen Ruo. He couldn't hold it back and bent down to rub Shen Ruo's hair.

"It still doesn't work. You can sleep at noon."

After Chu Xiao withdrew his hand, Shen Ruo shook his head and said, he stood up and planned to run a few laps outside with Chu Xiao, which he had started a few days ago.