Chapter 94

The matter of "bullying" Lu Rendong was over, but Shen Ruo was in an embarrassing situation.

In the original plot, he was "sent away" by Chu Xiao and was never heard from again.

Now that the trouble was solved, at least Shen Ruo couldn't appear in front of Lu Rendong until he had an accident.

And according to the information given by the system, Shen Ruo has disappeared in the eyes of many people in the Emperor Star. After all, whether it is Chu Xiao in the original plot or Chu Xiao now, many people know that Shen Ruo is unusual.

Moreover, they are both studying at Gulter University now. They have been in school for a semester. Not to mention the department, they all know everyone in the class. So if he continues to appear in front of these people, his "leaving" of the Emperor Star will be a big problem. There is a certain possibility of exposure.

Besides, the school is so big, you might meet someone who knows Shen Ruo on the way. After all, because of the reputation of Chu Xiao, a former playboy, many people are watching the fun, so it is very likely that someone will know Shen Ruo, even if Shen Ruo If you don't know them.

It was only about two months before Lu Rendong's accident happened, so after the two of them discussed it, they asked Shen Ruo to temporarily suspend school and not show up on the Emperor Star. This would be consistent with the original plot. No one knew where he went. I knew there was some news from Chu Xiao, saying that he had been sent away.

After getting off the hover car, Shen Ruo looked gloomy. He lowered his head slightly. The nervousness of bullying Lu Rendong just now had passed. Now he was a little unhappy because he couldn't go to school in the future, but he knew that, This matter had to be successful, so I lowered my head and slowly figured it out on my own.

"unhappy?"

Chu Xiao closed the car door, took Shen Ruo's hand and walked to the villa with a very gentle voice.

"No." Shen Ruo followed him inside and raised his head and said.

Seeing Chu Xiao's slightly raised eyebrows, he could only add: "It was a little bit just now, but it's gone now."

The two of them entered the entrance hall. As soon as the door was closed, Shen Ruo was held up by Chu Xiao and kissed him.

The taste between his lips and teeth was sweet. After the deep kiss, Chu Xiao pecked his lips and gently bit Shen Ruo's lower lip.

Seeing that there was a smile in Shen Ruo's eyes again, Chu Xiao knew that he had figured it out, so he said nothing more. As long as the accident was solved in two months, they would not enter the next cycle of reincarnation.

With dim eyes, Chu Xiao continued to kiss Shen Ruo's lips, thinking that as long as he succeeded, Shen Ruo could appear anywhere in the future instead of hiding like this.

Although the thought of imprisoning Shen Ruo made him excited, it was his pleasure to imprison Shen Ruo next to him, in the bedroom, with no way to go anywhere.

But he was forced to hide and couldn't take Shen Ruo out openly, and Shen Ruo was also a little unhappy, so Chu Xiao actually didn't feel very happy, but things had come to this point, and he could only do this for now. Intend.

The comforting meaning in the gentle and long kiss was obvious. Shen Ruo knew that Chu Xiao wanted to comfort him, and the smile on his face became more and more obvious.

"As long as these two months pass, it will be fine." He comforted Chu Xiao in turn.

After hearing what Shen Ruo said, Chu Xiao looked at him, with a gentle smile in his deep eyes, and he hugged Shen Ruo into his arms.

Hugging is something that makes people feel warm and reassuring. Shen Ruo hugged Chu Xiao back. He had never thought that he would hug someone like this before. It seemed that as long as the other person was there, he had nothing to fear.