Chapter Seven

Jade stood in the mirror giving herself a mental pep talk. De'Ante had her all messed up and she didn't like the way he had her mind warring with her body. She had to make sure she steered clear of him if it were the last thing she did. There was no way in hell that she was telling Marah about this because she wouldn't hear the end of it.

Finally deciding that she was presentable with her stone washed jeans and crop top, she headed for the door. Jade slid her phone in her back pocket to lock her door. She couldn't resist looking down the hall where he lived. He had the nerve to give her the apartment number as if she would come there. He was too damn sure of himself and apparently he was used to females making it easy for him.

That wasn't going to happen with Jade at least that's what she kept telling herself. She made it down to the elevator and she pressed the button for down. She scrolled through her phone as she waited for the doors to open. A second later they did and she hopped on. Just as the doors were about to close De'Ante grabbed the doors before they closed.

"Mornin' beautiful." He flashed a smile.

Jade said nothing as she continued to scroll through her phone. Before she knew what was happening De'Ante had jerked her phone from her hand and stood in front of her. "I said fucking mornin' and you in dis' elevata' actin' like ya shit don't stank. You can say mornin."

"Look I don't have to say shit to you. In fact don't say nothing to me and I won't say nothing to you. I think that will work good for the both of us." She gave a fake smile.

"You really in need of some damn dick because you are being a bitch." He shook his head

Realizing that he needed to press the G for garage he did so. He still hadn't gave Jade her phone back, but he would in once they got to their cars.

"Are you planning on giving my phone back?" She yelled angrily.

"Do you plan ta' stop bein' a dick deprived bi-"

"If you call me one more bitch I will show how crazy a bitch is. My damn name is Jade! J-A-D-E! Got it!" She rolled her eyes.

De'Ante smirked loving how sexy she was when she got mad. Her nostrils flared and her eyebrows furrowed deeply. Like always he took in her beauty and wondered why she was single, but then he thought about the fact that she had an attitude problem. Too many niggas couldn't handle that kind of attitude.

The elevator doors opened and a couple walked on as they were walking off. Jade glared at him as they walked side by side in silence. He could feel her eyes burning a hole in the side of his face. She couldn't resist no matter how she tried.

"You look beautiful by tha' way." He looked down at her.

"Thanks." She said dryly.

Jade's eyes lit up when she saw him hit the keyless entry to the red Challenger she saw the other night. She should have known that the car was his because it was sexy just he was. The only difference was he was the panty wetting sexy.

"Nice car." She said as she approached hers, leaning against it.

"Preciate it. I like dat' black Camaro you pushing. Shit is sexy and it fits you."

Jade didn't say anything. She tilted her head studying him. The angle of his jaw, smooth skin and lips that begged to be kissed had her feeling salacious. She wanted him no doubt, but she just...hell Jade just didn't know what to make of it.

"How long you gon' stand hea' and undress me witcho' eyes befo' you start really undressing a nigga." He smiled making his dimple appear.

Jesus he is fine!