Chapter Forty-four

Jade had her hair all down. She stared at herself in the mirror. What she was about to do was wrong, but she needed Anessah's last name. Jade talked to Jayden earlier and he told her that she needed her last name so that he could find out what everything about her. She was going to have to play seductress and get what she wanted.

Jade had on some booty shorts and a sports bra. She already knew that he would be easy to get. This would be like taking candy from a baby. Fluffing her hair one last time she walked out into the living area of her suite. As soon as she was about to sit down there was knock on the door.

She walked to the door and opened it, gracing him with a smile. His eyes ran up and down her frame. Ante's eyes met hers and she knew what he was thinking. That was good because that's exactly what she wanted him to think.

"Come in." She stepped aside getting a whiff of his cologne that drove her insane, but not tonight it wasn't.

He stood there with his hands tucked in his pocket, staring intently at Jade.

"Why you acting all nervous?" Jade looked at him before walking over the sofa.

"Jus' surprised you called a nigga." He followed behind her watching her ass the whole time.

"I just wanted to talk for a minute. I know you have shit to handle with Anessah and all." She smirked.

"Jade do-"

"No Ante it's okay. Really. Tell me a little bit about her?" Jade slid close to him and played in his hair.

"Ain't shit to tell."

"I think it is." Jade straddled him.

"Jade tha' fuck is you doing?" He asked resting his hands at her waist.

"Getting comfortable." She placed her hands on his shoulder, staring in his eyes.

"Jade listen you kno' I do love you." He rubbed his hands up and down her sides.

"And you love Antarctica too." She inhaled his sent and placed a kiss on his neck.

"Baybeh you making a niggas dick hard." He said while gripping her waist.

She ignored him as she continued to kiss and lick on his neck. He moved her against his erection as he groaned in pleasure. She lifted up and caressed his erection through his sweats.

"Jade...." He trailed off as her hand reached inside his sweats and underwear. She stroked his thick erection.

"Tell me Ante, what does Anessah have that I don't?" Her soft small hand moved up and down his shaft as her lips hovered over his.

"N-Nothing baybeh....shit!"

Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his dick and Jade smeared it with her thumb. Ante gripped her hair and kissed her hard and rough. She continued to stroke him up and down slowly.

Jade pulled back from the kiss sucking his bottom lip. "This shit is wrong. You got your ex up in here and here I am trying to get some dick." She looked away smirking inwardly.

"Anessah ain't my girl. You are Jade."

"I'm curious about something."

"What?"

"Is her real name Anessah. I mean it's so unusual."

"Yeah it's Anessah Collins."

Bingo!

"Fuck dat' shit right na'. I want ta' feel you wrapped around me." He trailed kisses down her neck.

Jade bit on her lip as she felt his dick jump against her center. She had to put a stop to this before she had her legs spread eagle. He quickly laid her on her back and positioned himself between her thighs. He attacked her lips in a lust filled kiss as he started to ease Jade's shorts off.

"No....wait! Ante we can't do this." She pushed him up and she bit her lip looking at his thick erection.

"Tha' hell you mean Jade. My shit bouta' fucking bust from wanting to be balls deep in yo shit." He stroked himself up and down while looking at her.

Jade shook her head because he was not getting any of her goodness. He didn't deserve. Ante reached for her, but her phone rang on the table and she leaned over and saw that it was Tehran. She smiled because she had talked to him earlier and he was a cool ass guy.

She grabbed her phone and answered it.

"Hey T."

Ante mugged her as she stood. He put his hard dick back in his pants and stood as well. Jade smiled and talked to Tehran not paying any attention to Ante. She walked into the small kitchenette and rested her arms on the counter.

Ante came up behind her pressing his erection against her as he moved her hair to the side. Jade bit back a moan because he was doing the most. Tehran was asking her about hanging out and she thought why the hell not.

"Maybe we can get together tomorrow evening. Will that work for you?"

"Yeah that's good. Good night Jade."

"Night." She hung up the phone.

Ante had moved off her and was now mugging the hell out of her.

"You got me fucked up if you think you going with dat' nigga."

Jade laughed and moved around him. "My nigga you are fucked up if you think my life stops while you do whatever the fuck you doing."

"Jade you love testing a nigga." He clenched his jaw.

"And you love hurting me! So what's your fucking point! You know what get tha' fuck out!" She yelled.

"So you call me over here and get my dick hard; then you talk to another nigga while I'm here. That's fucked up Jade."

"Boy you have a whole bitch in my face and you bitching because I talked to another nigga on the phone in front you. Honey take your ass on somewhere with that shit." Jade sat on the sofa dismissing him.

Ante smirked. He knew what he was about to say was going to be fucked up, but he didn't care. Jade was fucking with him and he didn't like it.

"You good Jade. Anessah will fuck me and take care of all this hard dick."

Before Ante knew what was happening Jade grabbed the vase on the end table, hurling it at him. It barely missed as he stared in shock.

"You real fucked up for that shit! Get the fuck out!"

Instead of listening he walked over to her and pinned her to sofa. "Jade I'm sorry. I didn't mean dat' shit." He tried kissing her, but she thrashed her head back and forth so he couldn't kiss her.

He kissed down her body as tears streamed down her face. Her shorts came off and he pushed her thighs apart. His head quickly buried between her legs as his tongue made love to her pussy. Ante gripped her thighs bringing her closer to his mouth. His tongue moved against her pearl rapidly as she gripped his hair letting her tears fall.

Her body shook to the core as his tongue lapped everything up that she gave. He kept eating and she kept cumming. He finally let up and kissed inside of each of her thighs. Ante rose his head and stared at her, but the look on her face was void of any emotions. She got off the sofa grabbing her shorts.

"Let yourself out."

"Ja-"

"Just go!" She semi-yelled.

He stared at her a moment longer and finally turned on his heels and left. As soon as her walked out he ran into a crying Anessah. He mentally rolled his eyes because he was beyond fucked up right now.

"Anessah what tha' fuck is wrong with you?"

"Just go away Ante." She cried while smirking on the inside.

"What's up Anessah?"

"My ex he is on his way here."

"Tha' fuck?.....

Boy this gon' get deep....Now I'm done for today!

Excuse Mistakes!