Chapter Fourteen

Jade looked up at De'Ante like he had said something in Japanese. She wasn't in the mood for his shit at the moment. "Look I'm really not in the mood so you can do us both a favor and go right back down that hall." She tried closing the door.

De'Ante stopped the door from closing and gently pushed her inside the apartment closing the door. "Jade yo lil ass gon' quit acting all crazy with me. Ta'day you gon' listening ta' me."

"Boy you got me fucked up because I ain't listening to shit you gotta say." She rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling dem' damn eyes Jade dem' shits gon' get stuck."

She shot him the bird and he roughly grabbed her bringing her body against his front. "Jade don't fuck with me right na' I came hea' fa' yo ass so I could explain. If I didn't give a fuck about you I wouldn't have brought my ass hea' Na' you gon' listen and you ain't gon' open yo damn mouth until I'm through talking. Do you fucking unda'stand me?" He squeezed her waist.

Jade nodded and walked over to the sofa. De'Ante sat down and pulled Jade across his lap into a straddling position. He took a moment to look at her and he would never get tired of looking at her. She was just that damn beautiful.

"Jade what tha' fuck is wrong with you? This temper and attitude has been shitty since tha' first day I met you. What's up with dat?"

"De'Ante that's the only way I know how to be. It's easier being that way because it keeps me safe from getting played or my heartbroken." She bit down on her lip and looked down.

He lifted her chin and made her look at him. "Jade you are too beautiful ta' be dat' way. I know you been fucked ova' but don't make me pay fa' a weak ass niggas mistakes. I'm not dat nigga Jade. And I haven't bullshitted you in anyway."

"Well tell me why you didn't ever tell me you knew my mother?" She placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Jade been knowing your momma fa' a few months. I was catering fa' her women's club and she got ta' talking about you, but neva' mentioned you name until a week ago. Hell if I hadn't asked her, shit I wouldn't have known that you were her daughta."

"So why didn't you just tell me once you found out?"

"Jade a nigga wasn't thinking. I was so wrapped up in you I didn't think about it, but believe me when I say I wasn't trying to play you. Baybeh, you gon' have to let dat shit from tha' past go cause it's gon fuck up your present and definitely ya future. I'm not tha' bad guy, but you making me out to be the bad guy."

"This shit is new to me. The last guy I was with showered me with shit before I gave up the goods. You couldn't tell me nothing. He sold me the perfect lil dream and bought. I thought that he really found me to be special and deserving until I decided to give him my virginity. No sooner than I gave him the goods, he dipped and ended up fucking around with my cousin. Now they are expecting their first child and are happy." Jade smiled weakly.

De'Ante looked at her the hurt that she tried to mask with her attitude was evident. Whoever that nigga was, was dumb as fuck for doing that to her. He had only known her for a short while, but he knew that she was a good woman. She just needed a real nigga to show her what it was to be treated like a queen.

"So that's why you had all dem' damn issues with a nigga buying you shit because you thought I was gon' do tha' same thang."

Jade nodded. He liked seeing this vulnerable side of her. He knew that she wanted love and needed love, but it was going to take time. He knew that they weren't in a relationship, but he wanted Jade no doubt. He was going to court her properly as his mother used to say. She deserved that and then some.

"And one mo' thing dat's why you got ghost dat night because you thought that it was gon' be tha' same scenario?"

"Guilty." She smiled.

"Jade what tha' fuck you got on unda'neath this lil silk rob?" He asked squeezing her thighs.

"Uh actually I don't have on anything."

Those words made him hard fast as hell. He wanted her, but he didn't want to rush it. He wanted to take his time loving her body. "Jade you be killing a nigga." He leaned up kissed the column of her neck.

"De'Ante...."

"Tell me how bad you want it?" He slid his hands in-between her thighs.

Jade was speechless as her head tilted back. She couldn't think straight with him touching her the way that he was. Her mind was at war with her body.

"Jade I can't hear you." Her worked the pad of his thumb against her wet pearl.

"De'Ante please!" She grinded against his magically fingers.

"See Jade I could give you dis' good make up dick, but you know what you can't get ta'night. You on dick restriction until further notice." He removed his fingers and sucked them clean.

What the hell kinda shit.....

I had to give y'all a lil something. I appreciate the feedback and the love that I am getting from this book. So glad to see that you are enjoying it. Y'all comments be having me cracking tf up, but it motivates me to give y'all the best update that I can. Like always you know Lady K loves y'all!

Excuse Mistakes!