Chapter Forty-Seven

Three days later.....

Jade stood in the house that was once a home gather all of her stuff. Her mother was at their new place. Marah and Kevin were helping arrange things there. Jade told them to not let Ante know where she was moving to. Right now she needed time and space to figure shit out. What happened was not a quick fix.

She was trying to get in and out before Ante came in. Right now she didn't want to look at him. She was in what was once their bedroom putting her things in box. She paused and looked around the room. She felt a tear slip and quickly wiped it away.

"So dis' is it really it huh?"

Jade turned around and looked at De'Ante. He stood there with his hands tucked in his sweats. He watched her intently. Not able to resist he walked inside the room towering over her.

"De'Ante please just leave things alone right now." She pleaded.

"Jade I can't. I know I fucked up bad, but I don't want things ta' end like this." He lifted her chin making her look at him.

"Well you should have thought about all that before you allowed yourself to get caught up like that." She shoved more things in her box.

Needing to get out of there she grabbed her box and headed towards the bedroom door. De'Ante grabbed her wrist and held her back. "Jade please...."

"De'Ante I'm sorry but I can't right now." A tear slid slowly down her cheek.

He turned her around to face him and the box slipped from her hands.

"Ante don't do this."

"Tell me you still love me Jade." He lifted her chin and kissed her tears.

She looked at him through tear filled eyes and his lips came crashing down on hers. Jade fought against him, but the battle was so lost. She knew if they made love this would be the last time before she walked out that door. His tongue made its way inside her mouth as her arms slowly wrapped around his neck.

He lifted her and automatically she wrapped her legs around his waist. Ante walked over to the bed, sitting down with her straddling him. The kiss didn't break as he took her hair down, running his long fingers through it. He lifted her shirt so that he could take it off. His lips trailed the column of her neck down to her full breast.

Jade tilted her head back as he kissed her body. He reached around and unhooked her bra. Throwing it on the floor his mouth latched onto her breast as he sucked one and caressed the other. Her moans filled the room as he pleasured her.

He stood and changed position. He laid her on the bed as he came out of his clothes. He stood stark naked with his erection pointed right at her. Ante took off her leggings along with her thong. Not wasting time he kneeled down and kissed her pussy.

Jade arched her back in pleasure as he sucked, nibbled, and licked on her clit. He watched her as he pleasured her body. His long tongue move up and down her wet folds as she squirmed. Her back arched off the bed as an orgasm ripped through her body. She gripped his hair as another hit.

Her cream ran down and she knew that she had a mess under her, but she didn't care. The pleasure of his mouth had her in another world. Ante rose up and kissed her lips, allowing her to taste herself. He placed the head of his dick at her entrance. He moved up and down her drenched slit.

"Shit you so fucking wet." He groaned as he eased inside her tightness.

Her nails dug into his back as he filled her completely. Ante wanted to savor every minute. He thrust in and out of her with slow precision. You could here the squishy sounds as he moved in and out. He lifted both of her legs and put them up in the air where her toes pointed to the ceiling. Her thighs were pressed against his chest as he gave her long, deep strokes.

Ante looked down and almost came from how her pussy had coated his dick. It was the prettiest thing he had ever seen. He sped up going deeper and harder.

"Aaaah Fuck!" Jade screamed as her walls contracted around him.

"Dats it cum fa' me Jade. Cum all on dis dick. I love when you cum fa me."

Hearing him talk like that with that accent had her cumming like crazy. He pulled out and licked her pussy and then put it back in.

"Oh God!" Jade's body shook.

He pulled out again. "Get on all fours."

She did as told and he smacked her ass hard sure to leave a stinging sensation.

He placed one hand at her waist as he guided his erection in with the other hand. Ante thrust in and out as he bit down on his lip. Jade looked at him over her shoulder as he filled her up. He was so big and filled her as she gripped him tightly.

"Pussy so fucking good." He said as he went deeper.

He began to fuck her harder. He pulled her up roughly by her hair as he pounded inside of her. She locked down on him as her cream coverer him.

"Fuck!" He grunted as his balls tighten.

Seconds later her released a big ass load inside of Jade. They collapsed on the bed as they tried to get their breathing under control. Once Jade had her breathing under control she got up to clean herself up. De'Ante knew that this was the end, but there was nothing that he could do at this point. It was too soon.

He laid on the bed with his arms covering his face. Minutes later Jade returned getting dressed. He stood and pulled his underwear on. He watched her, but she wouldn't look at him.

"Jade look at me."

She turned and looked at him.

"Jade I know what jus' happened don't mean shit ta' you but it did to me. I know you still love me and I still love you too. If its time you need I will give it to you. Jade I refuse to live without you."

She closed her eyes willing herself not to cry. Oh how she wished things could be the way that they once were. The good times that they had would be the hardest to get over. They had some wonderful times and now it has come to an end. That was the hardest part because they didn't have a bad relationship. Shit wasn't perfect, but it was still good.

"Jade I'm so fucking sorry." He walked over to her and pulled her into his arms as she cried into his chest.

She wanted to hate him. She wished she could stop loving him, but she couldn't. What she couldn't do is stay. This was still new and fresh. If only she didn't love him with her whole heart and soul. Jade pulled away from him staring in his eyes. She saw guilt and sorry. She even saw love, but at this point love wasn't enough.

"I gotta go." She grabbed her box and walked out not once looking back.

Ante stood there and ran his hands through his hair. Tears streamed down his face as he watched her walk out the door and out of his life.....

******

Anessah sat inside her hotel room smiling to herself. Even though she had gotten caught up with she still was about to hit pay dirt. She was already pregnant before she used Ante's sperm. The beauty of it was neither of them knew that she was only a few weeks pregnant. She lost her hotel room at the Ritz, but that was cool because things were really looking up for her.

"Just like Jade said, I had won......"

Now before y'all be all in my comments going off because they had sex, I had my reasons for that and I know where I'm going with this so as said in the last update just be patient.

Excuse Mistakes!