Chapter Ten

It had been a week and a half since Jade had basically fcked and ducked. De'Ante was shocked, but pissed beyond anything. He had been a foul mood and was snapping everybody around him head off.

"Ante I don't know what fuck is wrong with you, but you need to chill the hell out with the rude ass attitude." Marah rested her hands on her waist as she glared at him.

"Marah just leave me tha' fuck alone!" He yelled at her.

"Obviously this shit is about a bitch. I just hope it ain't the bitch Eboni."

De'Ante didn't say anything he didn't want to talk about bitches or anything else. He couldn't believe she played him to the left. The sad part of it all was he hadn't seen her and they lived down the hall from each other.

Running his hand down his face in frustration, he looked at Marah as she shook her head at him. He knew he was being an asshole, but Jade had his mind fucked. After one night of mind blowing sex, De'Ante had to admit that he was hooked and it was the best he ever had.

"Man Marah I'm cool. A nigga jus' got a lotta shit on his mind. I apologize fa' being an asshole."

"It's all good, but who the hell is the broad that gotchu' wide open. I mean she holding yo ass by the balls." Marah joked.

De'Ante stale faced her. Only if she knew it were her home girl she wouldn't be making jokes. He decided against telling her because it was apparent that Jade had mentioned that night.

"It ain't nobody important. She jus' pulled some fuck shit, but a nigga got this." He assured.

"Oh yeah De'Ante, I'm just curious, Have you ran into Jade because she lives in the same building as you."

De'Ante looked at her like she was fucking crazy. Here Marah was trying to low key play match maker; when her friend fucked the hell outta him and dipped. This was un-damn-believable.

"Well had a brief run-in on the elevators a couple a times." He shrugged.

Marah just looked at him. She had a feeling something was up with them. Jade had been acting weird as of lately and she knew it was something.

"Okay. Well I'm gonna head out, it's getting late."Marah opened the door but was stopped by Ante.

"Do me a fava'?" He smirked.

"What might that be, Ante?"

"Tell my nigga Kev I said wassup." He chuckled at the shocked expression on her face.

"How di-"

"I see shit Marah and befo' you try going off on my nigga, he didn't tell me. I saw the looks y'all have been giving each other."

Marah pursed her lips and didn't say anything. She tried so hard to ignore Kevin, but she couldn't. He was doing shit to her that had her mind all twisted. Without saying another word she walked out.

As soon as she got to her dark blue Charger, she called Kevin.

He answered the phone sounding as if he were sleep. "Wassup Marah?"

"I will be over in ten. Have the door unlocked."

There was a long pause before Kevin said okay. Ending the call she headed to where she knew her heart was already at.

*******

Jade said bye to Blu and headed back to her workroom. She stood there thinking about how she had left De'Ante's bed over a week ago. She ran because she had never experienced sex like that. It had her mind all fucked up and she didn't like it.

The door beeped and it was eleven pm. She didn't officially close til midnight, but she wasn't in the mood for inking anybody. Just as she was headed out of her area, she bumped into a body, one that wanted and missed.

She looked up into his piercing eyes and she saw anger as well as lust.

"Jade you jus' hop on niggas dicks and dip like it ain't shit huh?" He grabbed her arm as worked the muscle in his jaw.

"Fuck You De'Ante!" She yelled trying to break free of his hold.

"Fuck me...Fuck me..." He laughed. "You did fuck me, Jade!" He yelled back at her.

"Oh I get it, your fucking ego bruised because I fucked you and left your bed like it wasn't shit. Hell you niggas do the shit all the time, so what's the fucking difference." She spat.

"Tha' fucking difference is I'm not dem' niggas. Jade I told you befo' we fucked it wasn't jus' about fucking. Hell I had plans ta' take ya ass out, but you came ta' my apartment with dat' come fuck me dress on." He smirked.

"De'Ante I-"

He pushed her in inside her work area, closing the door. "Jade it's been ova' a week and na' dat' I have you right hea' I'm bouta' punish ya lil ass."

Jade's breathing escalated as he turned her facing her shelf space. Ante pushed tha' material of her maxi dress up around her waist. He ripped the scrap of material that she called panties off.

Reaching down in-between her thighs he found her wet as he played with her piercing. "Shit you so damn wet. You always wet fa' me." He said in her ear.

"Mmm...I wanna feel you De'Ante."

Hearing those words he quickly undid his jeans and slid them down along with his boxer briefs. "Jade you on tha' pill?" He asked barely holding on.

"Yes now give to me!"

Ante arched her back over the counter and entered her in one deep thrust. "Fuck!" They both yelled as he pounded her tight, slick walls.

His body slapped roughly against hers as she lulled her head back, biting on her lip. Shit got so good Jade blindly knocked everything from the counter.

"Shit!" Jade cursed as he slammed harder and faster, causing her legs to shake and her breathing to hitch.

"Fuck, I'm bouta' nut." He growled as he reached around and gripped the base of her neck.

They came together like a force of a freight train. Ante moved her hair and kissed her neck gently.

"I should be naughty more often because I like this punishment." She looked at him over her shoulder.

"You such a fucking freak, but I luh dat' shit."

"Good." Jade replied.

"Jade don't pull dat' fuck and duck shit no fucking mo'. I got plans fa' us ta'morrow night."

He move from her and they wiped down, fixing their clothes. After putting their contacts in each other's phone they headed out.

"Okay well I will see you tomorrow." Jade said.

De'Ante nodded and pulled her to him, kissing her speechless. "Goodnight Jade."

"Goodnight." She whispered as she touched her lips.

What the hell is happening here....

Excuse Mistakes!