Epilogue

One year later......

"Baby where are Destinee's baby wipes rings?" Jade asked as he packed her baby bag.

De'Ante chuckled and he reached over on the side of the baby table and handed her one of the packs. He couldn't believe that they had beautiful baby girl. Her name was Destinee Janae Rodgers. They worshiped the ground that she walked on and neither of them wouldn't trade her for the world.

He picked a three month old Destinee up and held her close to his chest as he cooed to her. Jade took a moment to pause in what she was doing to watch how he was with her. Throughout her pregnancy he was right there and their relationship grew stronger. The whole pregnancy not one time did they  have sex. They actually agreed to wait until after the baby was born.

Waiting for that long brought them closer and the love they had grew stronger. Jade was proud that he was hers and that he was the father of their baby girl. He was such a good father and she already knew that he was going to be protective.

Jade had finished getting her bag together so that we could head over to her mother's house. Today was Sunday and we were having a family dinner at her house. Everyone seemed to be doing great in their relationships. Marah and Kev were still going strong and Jayden and Blu...well they still had a lot of shit to work out.

"Baybeh you ready?" He asked Jade as she made sure she had everything that she needed for Destinee.

"Yeah I'm ready." She smiled placing the strap of her bag across her shoulder.

Jade walked out in front of him and couldn't help but admire the roundness of her ass. She had really filled out in all the right places and he admired her curves even though she complained about them.  Once they got downstairs De'Ante made sure Destinee was secured in her carrier.

She looked so much like Jade, but she had De'Ante's hair and eyebrows. She was a gorgeous baby and he knew that he was going to have to fight niggas off when it was time for her to date.

"You can't stop looking at her can you?" Jade said standing beside him.

"No because she beautiful like her momma." He kissed her temple and picked Destinee up.

They walked out of the house and Ante unlocked the doors on his 2016 Yukon. He decided to get a bigger car because he wanted to have more kids down the line, but right now he just wanted to enjoy Jade and Destinee. Jade always sat in the back with the baby to ensure the safety and he admired her for doing so.

"You know once we got to my mother's house she is kidnapping the baby. It's like we don't even exist anymore." Jade said caressing her cheek.

"Well momma happy he got her wish and a nigga gon' give her so more grandbabies in the near future." He grinned looking back at her as he back out of the driveway.

"You hear your daddy? He think I'm going to barefoot and pregnant every all the time." She cooed at her and spit bubbles formed from her grinning.

"Yeah I hear you. You know you love them strokes."

"Whatever."

"Oh I got your whatever tonight."

*******

We finally pulled up to my mother's house and before we parked good my mother along with the crew rushed out just to get Destinee. Jade and De'Ante looked at each other and shook their heads. They no longer mattered, but it was all good though. They were just glad to see Momma Janetta doing good. There were times that she had some rough moments over the last year, but Destinee was bringing her peace.