Chapter twenty-eight

De'Ante sat with Jayden as they discussed what happened with Jade's mother. Jayden rubbed his bearded chin as he frowned in anger. He couldn't believe this sick and twisted bastard put his hands on a woman, someone's mother at that. Shit was beyond fucked.

"Okay De I got you and you don't have to worry about paying me. I will follow him and find out everything that he does. He is sure to hang himself in fact somebody needs to hang him by his balls and then cut his dick off."

"You ain't lying about dat' shit. When I get my hands on dat pussy ass nigga he gon' die a slow death. He got me and mine fucked up on so many levels." De'Ante said staring off into space.

"Aye man I know this brings back memories. You good?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah man I cool." De'Ante said pulling on his chin hair.

"Have you told her about what happened to your mother before she was killed and did you tell her ab-"

"Jay man I don't wanna get it dat' shit right na' my focus is killing dis' nigga." He stood and looked out the window of his apartment.

De'Ante was in deep thought because he had been looking for a house. He wanted Jade and his mother close until he got rid of Kendrick's ass. He was doing the fucking most. Jade was at the hospital with her mother and her mother would be released in a couple days. He hoped that he could find a nice house before she was out.

"De man at some point you gon' have to let that shit out. Now that this has happened to someone close to you it only intensifies those memories." Jay tried to reason.

"Bruh, I kno' you right, but na' ain't tha' time. I will soon tho."

"A'ight. Well I'ma head out. I will hit you up with all the info as soon as I set it all up."

"Cool." De'Ante turned and gave him dap.

Jayden walked out and De'Ante went into his room. He grabbed the box he kept in his closet. The box contained pictures of his mother and him. He went through the pictures and smiled at them touching the faces of them. If he could bring his mother back he would, but his father deserved to be lying in the pits of hell. The ringing of his phone brought him from his gloomy thoughts.

He smiled when he saw that it was his baby. He answered without hesitation. "Wassup baybeh?"

"Hey babe. What are you doing?" Jade asked looking at her mother resting.

"Missing you." He sighed into the phone.

Jade could tell that something was wrong. It was in his voice. Something had been off for the last couple days. She was worried. When she asked what was wrong he would brush it off. All she knew is that it was something deep. "De'Ante what's wrong baby?"

"Nothing Jade. How's momma Matthews?"

"She is fine. She keeps asking where you are. She wants to see her bestie." Jade chuckled.

"Tell her I'm on my way."

"For real?"

"Yeah. I love you Jade.

"I love you too. Now hurry up."

"Yes ma'am."

*******

Blu had been from the shop for a few days and now she was back. Jade had filled her in on what happened and her heart went out for Jade. That sick bastard needed be hung on a wall and his genital area be used as target practice. Out of habit Blu checked everything in the shop. She went into Jade's work area as she looked around she could tell that something was off.