Chapter Seventeen

"Jade I'ma fuck tha' shit outta you." De'Ante said stepping away from Jade.

Jade's chest heaved up and down as she looked at Ante. She took in the very noticeable bulge evident in his jeans.

He released the E-stop and bit down on his lip as he watched her. The things he was going to do to her. As those thoughts filled his head the elevator doors slowly opened.

Jade exited first and De'Ante followed. The sexy sway of her hips. Silence filled the air, but lust and sexual arousal among them was damn near intoxicating.

Jade stood in front her door trying hard to focus on putting the key in the lock. She could hear Ante chuckle behind her. Not a second too late he pressed up against her.

Placing his hand on top hers he helped her insert the key. "Jade I'ma slide my dick in you real nice and slow."

Jade felt like a dam had broke loose between her thighs. She was gon' be in need of oxygen if he kept this up. She managed to push the door open, but as soon as the door closed Ante grabbed her.

He eased the zipper at her lower back down as he moved her hair to one side. He lightly kissed her neck, smiling at the fact that his touch made her tremble.

In the blink of an eye she stood before him in nothing but her lace thong and heels. His hands skimmed her body causing a fire to burn deep within.

"Jade...." He breathed her name against her neck while his hand went inside her thong.

Her head was thrown back with her pretty lil mouth ajar. Ante worked his fingers in the juiciness of wet kitten.
The sound of her wetness as he rotated his fingers were music to his ears.

"Ya pussy be talking ta' me Jade. Shit sexy as fuck." He told her rubbing lazy circles around her clit.

"De'Ante....shit!" She screamed as his fingers drove her insane.

"Cum on my fingas, Jade. Gon' let go fa me." He said in a lust filled voice.

"De'Ante!" Jade screamed as her body shook.

"Good girl." He said as he walked her over to the sofa.

He bent her over the arm and gave her as a stinging slap. Jade arched her back in pleasure just as he ripped her thong clean from her body.

De'Ante undressed quickly. He held his thick length in his hand as pressed down firmly on her lower back. He ran his dick up and down her soaked slit.

"Shit baybeh. You so fucking wet fa me." He slowly slid inch by marvelous inch inside her slick, tight walls.

"Aaaah De'Ante."

He smirked upon hearing his name. Slowly in and out De'Ante moved inside her. He pulled out to the tip and went back slow and deep. He repeated this for a few minutes.

Jade got wetter and he sped up. He slammed against her going as deep as he could go. He was balls deep in her and wasn't letting up.

"Fuck Ante!" She tried pushing him away.

"Jade you taking all dis dick ta'night." He gripped her arms locking them at her lower back.

He was fucking her so hard and so good that her breast bounced hard from the force of his expert strokes. Jade was creaming all over him, but De'Ante refused to stop.

"Shit Jade!" He grunted letting her hands go to hold her waist.

He pulled her ass back on him as he pounded her into an oblivion. Shit was too good to be true. Sweat poured from his body as he angled his body to go deeper.

"Pussy so fucking good Jade. Shit!"

Jade smirked and started throwing that shit back. He stopped and let her work it out. He couldn't help pulling her hair.

"I kno'....shit....I kno' you jus got ya hair done, but if I fuck it up a nigga ain't got no fucking problems paying ta' get it done again."

Jade looked over her shoulder and wound her ass all on him. She knew what to do to make him nut and she was about to make it happen.

"Damn Jade...throw it jus like dat!" He smacked her ass.

He felt his nut, but he wasn't ready to bust yet. He pulled out and grabbed her so that Jade could lay back on the sofa. She spread her legs and he got in-between them.

He smeared her juices up and down her plump lips, tapping her her clit with the base of his erection. He slid down to her entrance and thrust inside.

"Shit!" They both cursed.

He grabbed her throat as he fucked her. He pushed her legs up and gave her long deep thrust. He felt her walls contract and knew she was about to cum.

"Gon head and cum. I'm cumming witchu." He grunted as he sped up.

In and out De'Ante thrust. Never had pussy been this good. He knew that there was no way in hell he was letting her go. "Fuck, Jade whea' you want dis nut? " He said still stroking.

"Get up." She commanded.

He looked at crazy but did as told. As soon as he was in a sitting position, she swallowed him whole and he let go with a loud grunt of pleasure.

She released him and smiled up at him. He bit down on his shaking his head. "Come hea. I wanna lick on dat pussy fa a little while." He said as he laid back.

She came to him squatting over his face. His tongue sucked, licked and bit on her sensitive sex. She rocked back and forth as his long tongue lashed her wet lips.

He gripped her thighs pressing her down more on his tongue. Jade was cumming and trying to run, but De'Ante wasn't having it. He kept working his tongue.

"De'Ante please!"

He laughed against her lips and after two more orgasm he released her. She weakly climbed down and fell upon his chest.

"Damn baybeh you alright?" He rubbed up and down her back.

"Mhm..."  Jade answered sleepily.

"Jade."

She didn't answer and he looked down to find that she was sleep. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her finding himself doing the same thing.

Excuse Mistakes!