Then there was Sneeves and Lori

Meanwhile, Lori and Sneeves are roaming the school grounds, looking for other possible leads. Leads, which will hopefully take them to Osbourne's killer. Whomever he may be.

"Lori, do you know why we couldn't go with Winifred?" It seems odd that we cannot accompany her, he said.

"Yes, it does." Lori shot back. In fact. I think that there Jiminy is an odd fella.

Sneeves opens a door to a vacant classroom and shuts it back. As he shut it back, a worried man walks out of a classroom. He hurls back his back and said: "my sweet Louise." Arching his neck out. What have I done to deserve this? He said. "Woah," as he tumbles, spilling on the ground.

"Sneeves, watch out." The guy just fell out of nowhere, Lori said, pushing Sneeves to the sides.

"Well, lookey here. It's just Mr. Rupard." Said Sneeves.

"Sneeves, Lori, what are you two doing here?" Cant you see I need help? So help me up.

The two help Mr. Rupard up off of the floor.

"Listen," said Lori. We were just looking for another student. Are we still allowed on school grounds, Mr. Rupard?

"Yes, Lori." You may still roam the grounds. But school starts in one week. So I would advise you two to keep your head held high and maybe study some more of your elements?

"Sure thing"-- they both say.

"Where's Winifred?" He said.

"Uhm," said Lori, falling back.

"Uhm, well, I don't know," she said.

Mr. Rupard became curious.

"Well, odd that you would not know since you two are best friends."

"It's not odd at all," Said Lori. Me and Winifred don't hang out all the time.

"Well, if you say so, Lori."

"Sneeves, what are you doing frolicking around here with these students..." Don't you have anything else to occupy your mind with besides chasing girls around? He frowns then walks away.

"Lori," Sneeves said anxiously. That was a close call! We almost got busted! We should try to get some more information from some students about the school. "But who should we look to first?"

"I don't know, and I don't care," Lori said.

Sneeves looks at her bewildered. "What do you mean you don't care?" Isn't this why we came this far? To see this through till the end? Lori looks dismayed.

"Yes, and we might as well just forget about Winifred??" She said.

"What do you mean forget about Winifred?"  He said. We're going to see her again. Don't talk like that.

As the halls became silent, so did the two. Lori began to shed many tears, as Sneeves holds her -- keeping her protected.

"Listen, Lori," said Sneeves. We're going to make sure we see Winifred again. He looks up. Do you think we should head back to check up on her? "Who knows...we might find her."

"Yes!" Lori yells. We should. Let's go now!

The two jet back to where Winifred was and finally reach the basement. They sneakily walk up to the entrance to the the cargo area, which conceals the basement shaft elevator. They duck in sneakily, avoiding barb wires, and as they reached the basement, two patrol men were headed right their way. The patrolmen seemed to dither, and missed the pair strolling right on by. There was a wide area full of cargo boxes and crates, but they still needed to get past the retina scan which was devised to keep nosey students out.