The New Summertime

It was an ordinary day or was it?  Something miraculous happened. The trees were brighter than usual with blue colored hues, and the plants sprouted out of the ground like ripe plants do after the season was through with. Finally, it was the close of the long hours of schooling me and Lori had just gone through.

"Lori!" Yelped and asked, Sneeves. We're actually going to go visit Winifred-- we actually are! Lori smiled an eloquent smile that carved her face into a shape like sunny side up eggs. It was so bright.  So stunning. But I wasn't paying too much attention to Lori's lame social banter. I was actually too distracted by the swaying clouds and the red and yellow road signs which canvassed the areas we drove by like turn styles you'd walk through in a city like New York...

Still, it was Summer for the three, and as promised Sneeves would be tagging along with Lori and Winifred all the way through.

Bright and blue skies lit up the humid temperature, and a haze like environment was all they had to grow accustomed too after a harrowing Winter and cold emotions. Emotions which took Lori and Sneeves by the sleeves. "Sneeves?? Asked Winifred promptly. If you're going to be hanging out with us you should at least be more forward. Not such a coward!! I hate it when you beat around the bush because you always miss the darn point.

Sneeves looked on wearily: "Winifred, I know darn well what you mean. I was assuming things were dangerous..." Winifred buckles up her knuckles on the right hand and shouts: that's right; assuming! Winifred then rolls out a smile and curls out her tongue,   har-har -- almost heckling to herself like a hyena caught in between a rock and a hard place.

"Shucks, Winifred! I didn't know you we're so adamant about safety precautions..." Sneeves said slyly.