Who Really Dun It?

"Darn you, Cornelius." Said Jiminy.

He begins to walk over to Winifred who was still unsure of herself and this situation she was now entangled in.

David walks over to Sneeves and Lori to prevent them from interfering with Jiminy. He raised a wooden elemental barrier, which he locked the two in. It was a large dome sized barrier which hooked all the way into the ground and etched itself there, locking the two in the barrier.

Cornelius was standing, watching it all unfold. As he watched, he collected his breath -- breathing deeply and heavily. He didn't move, nor make a sound, but just stood there like a rock.

"Winifred," said Jiminy. It's like this. If you don't come with us, we will kill your friends over here. He lifts up a menacing smile which sprouted on his face like a soft cloud. "You see, they are ensnared over there, and one stroke is all it takes, as he points...for your friends to be put to rest.

"You are of value to us," said Jiminy. "It's because of you that we must lock that maniac Cornelius back in his cage and you will do well to help us out here." He puts his hands on her shoulder, as Winifred shivered.

She lifts up her her face and turns to face Jiminy. "Jiminy, you mustn't be too careless this time." Said David. Who knows what Cornelius is thinking. "He could be waiting for the right moment to strike. I'd be on guard."

"Hush up, David." Said Jiminy. I'm thinking.

"You mustn't turn the other cheek, Winifred." You are the key after all. You must help us out here. It is your destiny.

He unfolds a cloth. He lifts the cloth out of a small satchel, and begins to wrap it around Winifred's eyes. As he was doing so, Winifred didn't say a peep. Not a word, and lay motionless.

"Winifred," Lori yells. "Get up! Get up! You must get up and fight back! You have the power. We believe in you!" She yells.

David quickly shut her up.

Cornelius begins to walk over to Jiminy. As he was walking, his footsteps sounded like large splashes of water.

Splish

Splash

Splish

Splash

He took out his sword and embalmed it with fire. As he took out his sword, he lifted it up and caressed it with his bare hands.

Jiminy ties the cloth around Winifred's eyes, as she stood there motionless.

She began to motion for something but it was too late.

Jiminy began to take Winifred with him, as they both headed towards the lab.

The room was darker than ever and the silence couldn't break the tension.

As Winifred and Jiminy began to hop into the lab, the portal and gateway, they were stopped by a loud screeching sound, which was the sword that Cornelius was carrying. He plunged it into the floor and began to cut away at the floorboards easily-- lighting everything in sight on fire.

The fire which began to rip through the floors and the basement levels we're as fierce as the other fire, which burned down the school.

Suddenly, Winifred, Cornelius and Jiminy we're all transported to the White room again. Leaving Sneeves, Lori and David behind.

This time only one would make back out if Winifred had any say in the matter.

The room was a clear room. Clear and beautiful. There was a calmness that existed in this room that did not exist anywhere else. Why, it was refreshing to the senses. But it was still very, very mysterious. There was just an empty space that stretched on forever.