The Great 'Ol Hunters

Who was it that was to win the trials and be crowned great Hunters? It could be anyone. In fact, if it was to be the girls and Sneeves whom had won, it would mean a restructuring of some of the classes because the boys outnumbered the girls by a big enough ratio.

As the teachers continue to teach their classes, it concluded Spring recess and it was going to be the closing of the school year. The teachers prepared well enough, for they knew that teaching the students the rest of the elements before the next trials would commence was imperative.

Lori and Winifred bustle into one of the classes and perch themselves by the seats. The seats they took were next to another female student whom was blowing bubble gum loudly.

A Teacher walks in and said: "So class, today we will be going over our elements right before the trials begin." Trial three will commence a week from now, and we must prepare you students for what lies ahead.

The students all gaze upon the blackboard, which had many scribbles of notes upon it, which was gently encoded with the chalk. "So, class." Earth elements, Water, Fire and Air are the elements you will need to master during the next three years of school, so that you may pass your classes and be prepared for the next set of trials. "Now that you have been acquainted so far with some of the elements, you must now be prepared to use them in your upcoming trials." The trials will certainly commence once we impart on you the knowledge. Today, class, you will be learning all about what it takes to master these elements. Since we have no qualms about lecturing any of the students about in depth elements, we should be very careful about what we teach each other, because anyone can master these and not follow the rules of the school. As you've seen.

The students began to jot down notes and open up their books. As they jotted down some of the notes, they could hear the swash of the books which clasps against the desk. The desks were all oak.

Suddenly, the door opens up and appears Sneeves. Sneeves was just in time for classes, but he was also late as well. So late in fact, that he might as well had just skip classes altogether.

"Alright Students." Classes end today. Thanks.

The students all bustle out of the classroom and began to walk to their next classes. As they walked to their next classes, Sneeves runs up to the  girls and a mellow smile sprouts upon his face. It was a smile that said a million things. A million delicate things. For one, it said, we must abandon all hope now because there is a danger fast approaching the school. Some type of storm.

Lori twirls her fingers. Pointing. "Listen, what is it, Sneeves?" What have you got to say?

Inching back, Sneeves leers out his neck and said: "No! No! No!" He cracks a smile. Gotcha! No danger girls. The only danger is trial three.

Lori pats down the jacket she was wearing. It was a black jacket. Like the ones from those biker gang movies. Such as Grease. She inches in closer and said: "Listen, Sneeves, we are going to participate in the third trials." We know enough about the elements to participate. We should be able to do just fine. "Don't you agree?" Sneeves turns toward them. "Yeah, I agree." I didn't think you was a chicken or anything. But you know one thing is for sure. I will always remember the day we started school together. Because when we started it was Osborne's murder whom we encountered first. He turns around. "Next thing you know, we got mixed up in all of this." The trials, the murder, the Lab. He slouches against the hall's wall. Oh boy, who could forget about that dreadful place: the Lab. "The Lab is sure mysterious. Don't you think?" Winifred suggested. "It sure is." Said Lori.

The three walk out of the school building. The school looms behind them, as they exited the premises. They stride back towards the house they were staying at, as the molten sun glazed over head. The clouds came out of the skies like a delicate flower. As they head back to the house, they pass by some small shrubberies, plants, and the garden. The garden was nestled away by the fountain. The fountain spit water out furiously, as the sound of footsteps is all you could hear behind them. It was like a rolling thunder. Crackling in its aura.