Burn it All Down

As the school was set ablaze there were many students whom bustled out of the arena and back into the school. The wooden figurines set the stands ablaze, the murals, and statues.

All of a sudden there was nothing but a raging red hot inferno to contend with. Winifred escapes through the rift, which was now slowly closing up behind her. She hoops through it and comes crashing back into the arena to see to her bewilderment the inferno.

As the contestants rush to safety, Lori and Sneeves race to her. "Winifred," they say.

"We must escape now or we'll be caught in the fire," a loud and pompous Lori said.

Lori grabs her hand and pushes on through, as Cornelius stood up in the skies to watch it all unfold. He didn't say much but you could tell there was also a fire in his eyes. A fearsome determination that plowed through the three's hearts as they race towards the exit.

Amid the crowd was the Masters, whom, prepared to do battle with the reawakened Cornelius. But he was the school's true master. He was the ruler of the school, and now he was back to reclaim what was rightfully his. His throne awaited.

The fire began to rip through the arena and into the school, where there were still students. They all rustle in eagerly, looking for the nearest exit out of the school. Or some form of safety net, which would protect them from the all encompassing fire. The fire rips through the school's gardens, as the sun sweltered high up in the skies. All you could hear were birds chirping along the way.

Chirp.

Chirp.

"The inferno is going to blast us into nothing," said Lori... We must find away out of the school. That maniac means serious business, as she turns her head slightly.

"Lori is right," Sneeves said. We must find away out of this school because the school will burn right down to the ground at this rate.

Winifred turns lightly and said: "No!" "We must find out who murdered Osbourne first!" We just have to. She yells.

Winifred begins to run back towards the school, as she collects her breath, and as she did, she buckles her shoes, and wipes some perspiration off of her brows.

She hustles into the school, and canvas's the area slowly, careening her neck around the corner of the halls.

Meanwhile, Cornelius and the Masters began to fight one another, as Cornelius came thundering down to the ground. He recoiled his wooden minion's and transformed them into sickle bearing minions, which clamored up and began to roll with their sickles sharp and refined. They began to roll towards the masters slowly.

Suddenly, there was a crashing thud. A sharp climax to the ears, which alerted the Masters, as they began to press on further, with an outstretch of their arms.

They began to shred away at the sickles with sharp and refined swords they had concealed

One of the hooded Masters unravels his hood and began to scurry for his sword, embalming it with a swirling flame. The flame began to uncuff each of the large sickles and roll them back towards Cornelius, who eagerly dodged the flame and launched another minion at the Masters.

But this time the Masters began to huddle together such as an NFL team.

They raise up an electromagnetic shield which began to form a curvature around the field they were in, and launches them five feet below the surface of the earth. As they clamor to raise the vibration of the field, the minions began to shred slowly through it. Piercing through it with the sickles. The force field began to be undone, but as the Masters continued to raise the vibration of the shield, it pushed the sickles further out.