Chapter 6

Jordan smiled widely and put his hand on Christofer’s cheek.

                “Yes.”

                “Really?”

                “Yes!”

                Jordan sat up and kissed him then lay back down to admire his new boyfriend. He ran a hand up Christofer’s thigh and turned to look at the clock. It was 8:30 a.m. That was plenty of time to relax. He shut his eyes and continued allowing his hands to run over Chris’s legs.

                Unfortunately for Jordan, 8:30 a.m. meant something much different for Christofer.

                “We have to go!” He announced and hopped off of a very disappointed Jordan.

                “Go where?”

                “TO DISNEY WORLD!” Chris replied happily while scurrying around the room to make sure everything was packed.

                “Awh wait…we can’t leave yet, I need to take a shower,” Jordan whined. He always felt disgusting when he didn’t bathe.

                “The faster you get our shit together, the faster we can get to the hotel where you can shower,” was the annoyed reply he received.

                “But—“

                “If if’s and but’s were candies and nuts, we’d all have a very merry Christmas.” Christofer stated while never stopping what he was doing.

                Jordan had no idea what that meant and therefore had no argument for it, so he joined in while fretting about his greasy hair. When the two finished, they checked out and packed up the car. Chris took the wheel while the other plugged the address into his iPhone GPS.

                “It says we’ll be there in 20 minutes,” Jordan said as they began driving. Christofer snorted.

                “Fuck that. More like 10 minutes.”

                “Oh god…please don’t kill us…”

                “Chill! I lived out of my car for a while, if there’s one thing I can do, its drive,” he said with a proud grin. They were currently going well over the speed limit and had almost gotten into several accidents already, but hey. At least they were making good time.

                Exactly 10 minutes later they pulled up to the hotel selected for them by the radio station. It was called “The Boardwalk”. Reflecting its name, the entire hotel had a type of 20s or 30s theme, and a boardwalk behind it that featured carnival games, food stands, and sideshow acts such as jugglers and magicians.

                “Wow. This is nice.” Jordan commented while looking around at the huge elaborately decorated lobby. Christofer nodded in agreement as they approached the front desk.

                “Hey there,” Chris said to the lady excitedly “We’re here because we won a trip from 101.9 the radio station…how do I go about checking in?”

                “If you won it then you’re already on the list, we just need an I.D. and your name!” She replied in a chipper southern accent.

                “Christofer Ingle,” he said while passing her his identification. She typed in a few things to her computer and then handed him two room keys.

 “Alright, you’re all set! Room 346. Oh, and welcome home!”

“Thanks!” the two boys responded in unison and then sped off towards the elevators, eager to see their room.

When they finally got the door opened at their destination, their jaws dropped. It was a huge suite with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a couch/TV area, a mini kitchen, and a balcony that overlooked the beautiful landscaping down below and…

“Is that the Eifel tower!?” Jordan said in surprise. Christofer walked up behind him, and sure enough, there was the tip of the Eifel tower peeking out from behind the trees.

“Yeah, we must be by Epcot.” Chris had done his research about the parks because like Jordan, he had never been there either. He explained to him that part of Epcot was an area called the “World Showcase” where you could walk around through different countries.

“Leave it to Disney to make it so we can see France from our room,” Jordan joked.

“No doubt,” Christofer laughed and then grabbed his boyfriend’s hands and pulled him close. “It’s very romantic,” he seductively brushed his lips against Jordan’s, and ran his fingers through his hair. “Boy…your hair sure is greasy,” he teased.

“Oh shut up,” Jordan pushed him away and pouted, then dramatically stormed off into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him violently.

“Hm…did he lock it?” Chris mumbled to himself as he heard the shower water go on. He quietly padded over to the door and jiggled the handle a bit. When it didn’t budge he chuckled. “I’ll get you next time, you little sneak.”