Chapter 20

Wow...I remember when it took me a month just to get 100 reads, and now I got 1,500!! You're all so amazing, thanks so much for reading and voting and commenting and all that good stuff <3

“WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP!!!”

“Ungh…what time is it?”

“Time to get a watch!” Christofer said in a singsong voice as he jumped on the bed.

“Someone’s in a good mood,” Jordan yawned.

Christofer did one final bounce as high as he could go and landed straddled on Jordan’s chest. Jordan grunted at the landing and opened his mouth to cry out in pain but was interrupted by his boyfriend’s lips crushing his own. “WE’RE GOING TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM TODAY!”

This perked him up a little and a wide smile stretched over his face. “Oh my god, I almost forgot!”

“I KNOW! We have to get ready!!!” Chris squeaked and bounced up and down.

Jordan grabbed his hips firmly and held him down, ceasing the bouncing. “I’m going to puke again if you keep doing that.”

“Sorry,” Christofer replied sheepishly and got off of him.

“It’s alright. Do you want the shower first, or should I take it?”

“Dibs!” he shouted and scrambled off to the bathroom, nearly tripping several times in the process. The door slammed shut and the familiar sound of the shower water running began.

“I’m dating a seven year old,” Jordan muttered to himself and stretched. Glancing at the clock he saw that there was still a good hour before the Magic Kingdom opened its gates, though knowing Chris he’d insist on getting there early so they could be first in line for all the good rides. Moments after the thought crossed his mind, it was put into words.

“Jordan, it’s your turn to shower! And hurry up, I want to get there first,” Chris had emerged from the bathroom after what had to be a record-breakingly short shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He grabbed Jordan’s wrists and pulled him out of bed then shoved him towards the steam filled room he’d just come from. “If you go quick enough maybe we can hang out with Belle before it gets too busy.” Jordan stuck his tongue out at Christofer who merely laughed at his own joke.

“And for that I’m going to take my sweet time.”

“…Just go get ready.” Chris pouted.

To Christofer’s excitement, Jordan did in fact get ready quickly as instructed, and they were soon on a monorail heading towards the Magic Kingdom.

Both boys stood with their faces smashed against the windows of the vehicle, trying to spot Cinderella’s castle. In the car with them were two other families, each of them with young children that seemed much better behaved than the couple.

“You know, I really love the monorail voice thing.”

“I know!” Jordan agreed. “Especially the Spanish thing it says.”

Chris lowered his voice to mimic the one they were discussing. “Please stand clear of the doors…por favor montangasyalehadodaylaspuertas!”

“Good try,” the shorter singer chuckled.

“Hey! I don’t even think people that speak Spanish can say that last part!” Christofer protested.

The recording in question spoke again. “On the left you’ll see Disney’s Grand Floridian resort and next to it, Disney’s Wedding Pavilion.”