Chapter 10

Christofer flung open the door and began shouting.

“I’M TRYING TO TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN OUR—oh it’s just you guys.”

Jordan peeked around the shower curtain to see Jack and Alex standing in front of his soaked boyfriend.

“What are you doing here?” He asked, feeling a little better that the people breaking in weren’t serial killers, but still uncomfortable that they were there.

“Oh there you are, Jordan! Gettin’ it in are ya?” Jack said pleasantly.

“No! We were just—“

“Nekked in a hot steamy shower together?” Alex finished his sentence.

 “Having oral sex?” Jack grinned.

“Spanking each other’s monkeys?”

“Soap-dropping prison role play?”

“Rim jobs?”

“Experimenting with different lubricants?”

The two All Time Low members were having a blast coming up with their theories.

“Nope,” Chris said bitterly. “Though we could have if you didn’t come barging in on us!”

“Chris!” Jordan groaned.

“I was kidding! Go finish your shower, I’ll take care of these two,” Christofer said to his frazzled boyfriend. Without waiting for a response, he stepped out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him, leaving Jordan to himself. “How the hell did you guys get in here?”

“The worker lady at the front desk is a big All Time Low fan and we’re sexy,” Jack replied casually.

“We didn’t know you guys were having a moment…we were just bored,” Alex frowned apologetically.

“We can go if you want.”

“No it’s cool. I suppose you’ll be joining us at the park then?” Chris ran his fingers through his wet hair.

The pair nodded simultaneously and then made themselves at home as Christofer and Jordan finished getting ready. An hour later they were on yet another bus but this time to Hollywood Studios.

“This is way better than Animal Kingdom,” Alex announced as they entered the park.

It was meant to look like Hollywood during the late 1930s, and they got it down perfectly to every last detail. In the middle of it all was a giant version of the hat Mickey Mouse wore in “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”. Peeking above all the buildings was a recreation of the Chinese Theater, and on the other side, a large hotel that looked to be old and beaten up.

“Where to first?” Christofer asked as he snatched the map out of Jack’s hands.

“Hey!” He snapped.

Christofer merely stuck out his tongue in response and began plotting out their first destination.

“I vote The Great Movie Ride and then Tower of Terror or something!” He declared and began walking in the direction of the first ride in an ‘I have spoken’ manner.

The other three followed him without complaint and chatted amongst themselves. They reached their destination which was the Chinese Theater recreation, and entered the elaborately decorated building. Sighs of relief emitted from the group as the air conditioning removed all the effects of the hot sun.

“I’m so glad there are no lines. Could you imagine waiting through all this?” Jack said as they weaved in and out of the ropes set up to keep people in order during the busy times of the year.