Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:
Aspens POV
(Thought it was needed:)

I stared at the screen shocked.
That's why she hates vampires.
That's why she never stops glaring.
That's why she is not surprised or scared. Thats why she always has a glint of loss in her eyes.

I turn away from the screen and look at Clarissa, and frown.
I watch as she trembles and cries on her hands and knees.

I turn to my father and speak to him through his mind.

'You expect me to stand hear and watch my beloved break!?' I scream.

'Son, calm down. I didn't think her memories would be so.. tragic, so pathetic.' he says calmly.

I shake with anger and speak in a strained voice
'Father you are lucky you are family to me, because if you weren't you'd be dead'

'Clarissa is not pathetic! and I don't care if she's human! I don't care! I don't care!' I scream at him.

I look back at Clarissa just in time to see her drop unconscious on the floor.

I rush over to her and pick her up bridal style.
I then walk out of the room and up the stairs.

I reach my room on the third floor in a matter of seconds, and kick the door open.

My room gives off a dark aura, with the black walls and navy blue carpet.
Not much color at all.

I walk up to my bed and place Clarissa down then climb in next to her.

I pull her back into my chest and relax
Into my pillow.

Since vampires don't sleep I listen to Clarissa's shallow breathing.
I look down at her face and gasp.

Her hair is sprawled out everywhere and her face is relaxed, and she looks so... angelic, that its hard for me to look away.

About an hour goes by when I start to feel Clarissa thrash out.
I look down at her and watch.

Her eyebrows furrow and tears fall from her closed eyes.

"Clarissa" I say softly shaking her.
But she just continues to wiggle in my grasp.

"Clarissa" I say louder this time.

Her eyes shoot open and she screams, tears pouring out of her eyes.

"Maddie" she whispers so softly that I could barely hear her.

She looks up at me and scoots all the way to the end of the bed away from me. "Hey, it okay, Im not gonna hurt you" I say stroking her cheek with my hand.

She seems to relax a little at my words and touch.

I watch as she pulls her knees to her chest and placed her head on her knees as well.

Then she starts mumbling. A bunch of random things and I can't understand a What she saying. Then she starts getting louder.

"Uh, Clarissa?" I ask.

She continues mumbling, and it gets to the point where she's just below shouting when she screams,

"You! you disgusting creatures killed my family! You killed everything I love!"

She cries and I try to move over to comfort her but she pushes me away.

"Now I have nothing left that I love..., except for Cassidy.... Cassidy... where's Cassidy?!" she screams at me pounding her fists on my chest.

"Where's my baby?!" she screams again.

I look at her and say "your daughter was put back in the cells"
And I cringe as I say the word daughter. My beloved is supposed to have my kids, and no other mans.

She stares up at me with anger, then out if no where punches me square in the jaw. I hear a crack , but barely flinch, I've been in more pain.

"Cassidy isn't my daughter, you kidnapped her. Wow, see you can't even remember the people you've kidnapped. How sad."
She punches me again in the jaw.

She jumps off the bed and runs through the doors and I hear her shout "Cassie I'm coming! everything is going to be okay!" but I'm too shocked to run after her.

Cassidy isn't her daughter.

Well that's a relief.

Though I can see she cares a lot about
That little girl Cassidy.

So putting her back in her cell probably isn't gonna get me any closer to being with Clarissa.

I'm pretty sure she hates me.
I cringe at that thought, but smirk when I think, But I can change that.

Miss Clarissa Taylor You will be mine!

__________________________

So um sorry about the short chapter.
I just wanted to get it done and published.

It's a little jump and un descriptive in the beginning. Sorry about that, I'm still working in improving my writing:/

Anyways so it's 3:00am here.
Yes I stayed up that late for all of you!
You should be happy;)
Anyways that is for reading.

VOTE!!!!!

*unedited*

B.N