Ch. 26

Chapter 26

Please read a/n at the end of chapter!!!!

Forget about the rogue attack in 15 days thing.

Ignore my mistakes it is late, rushed and I'm too lazy.

Read last couple chapters for a review!!!! and ..... ;)
--------

When I entered the room I screamed loudly and covered my eyes while hopping around in a circle.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Please get a room!" I shout, peeking behind my hands to see two embarrassed adults.

"Sorry about that Clarissa" June says laughing it off.

I am slightly horrified but also amused at their red faces.

"It's okay" I say laughing it off, and deciding to leave before things become even more awkward.

Once I had let my feet lead me to wherever I wandered, I came up to the back door. Deciding that it looked like a pretty nice day, I walked outside.

The woods were quiet as I walked around the trees, and the wind brushed briskly past me. It seemed like everything was just starting to come together.

"Luna," one of the guards watching the boarder said catching my attention.

"I think it'd be best if you'd turn back. We've had more rogue sitings recently." He said.

I nodded breathing out a 'thanks' before turning around and walking back. My thoughts taking over my mind again.

Most of my thoughts were now of Nathan. I just couldn't help it. He gave me this butterfly feeling in my stomach. And never fails to put a smile on my face. From the short time I've known him he's brought me more peace then I've felt throughout my entire life. It's nice. No more running, no more worrying if I might die today or tomorrow. The baggage has been lifted off my shoulders completely.

Soon I make it back to the house and head into the kitchen to grab some water.

In there I find Lily sitting and reading a book.
"LILY!!" I shout making her drop her book in shock and look at me with wide eyes.

I start laughing feeling bad that I scared her but also feeling happy that I scared her.

"Sorry." I simply say trying to stop my laughing.

She simply shakes her head as a small smile tugs at her lips. I open a couple cupboards before I find a glass and fill it with water. I sit across from her at the dining table. Watching her place a bookmark in her book.

"So," I start. Taking a sip of water. "Tell me about the whole June and Fred thing. I know they're not Nathan's actual parents."

She nods before saying " well as you know, Nathan's parents died when he was little. So when they passed away he had to be given to family friends who then gave him to Fred and June because they had been wanting to adopt for years but could never get around to it" 

It all clicks together in my mind and I nod thinking it over for a second.

"That must have been tough for him. You know, growing up without his real parents." I say.