Chapter 17:

Chapter 17:

Two days later...

It's been the hardest two days of my life. And I bet the vampires feel the same way.

We've all been training non-stop for 24 hours. So 12 hours a day of just training.

And I'm literally just wanting this all to end soon, and it will.

Today is the day of the fight, and I'm prepared. Jonathan will die along with his rouges. I just hope everyone is safe after this. After the short time that I've been here I've grown close to these people. And I would hate for them to die for me.

I'm getting dressed and
I decide to wear a navy blue t-shirt, and black, tight running pants.
I pull my hair up into a high pony tail and tie it with an elastic band.

I look over at the clock in Aspens bathroom 7:47 am.
I'm literally counting down the hours, minutes and seconds.

43 minutes and 46 seconds.

I breathe in deeply and walk out finding Aspen putting on a black t-shirt.

He turns around and a small smile appears on his face.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

I shake my head no vigorously in my mind.

"Course" I answer instead.

He grabs onto my hand and we walk out of his room.

I pull my hand out of his and stop walking, he turns around and look at me curiously.

"I have to go make sure Cassidy is safe, I' ll see you on the field?" I ask, he looks reluctant at first but then nods his head.

I turn around and start sprinting down the halls to the family area.

"Bu I dont want to pway wif you" Cassidy whines to this little girl holding dolls.
I walk over and kneel down next to them.
'Now Cassidy why don't you want to play dolls with Maggie?" I ask her.
"Because" she says not coming up with a better answer.
I chuckle and sit cross cross apple sauce, while placing Cassidy on my lap. I take on of the dolls laying on the floor and start moving it around.
"But there really fun, here you try." I say placing the doll in her hand.
She moves the doll into a sitting position and Maggie and her begin to play.

I smile as I watch them.

I remember when I used to play dolls.

something catches my attention, out of the corner of my eye and I see a faint movement.

I turn my head and see a flash of Brown whiz by it.

I quickly set Cassidy down and run to the window.

Looking out of it I see nothing, but thats before a red brick comes hurdling at me.

It breaks through the window and is a centimeter from my face when I freeze it.

Glass falls onto the floor as I stare at the brick.

I twirl it around and see a piece if paper with a rubber band wrapped around it and the brick.

I drop it into my hand and take the piece of paper carelessly.

I unfold the note and read

Clarissa,

I warned you. This time there is no where you can run.

I sigh and crumple up the note.