Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

(Recap)

"Who are you?" she asks.

"I am Clarissa Powers, the chosen one" I say to her, letting my eyes switch to glowing blue.

***********************************

"B-but I thought they were all dead.
T-that's not possible." she says stuttering.

"You want me to prove it?" I ask standing up and placing my hands in front of me.

I focus on her and her chair then lift her up slowly.

She gasps and looks down then back at me.

I set her down gently and sit myself back down as well.

"You are from the powers family" she says smiling.

"Yes," I say smiling back.

"Now why don't you wake up" I continue.

"How Do I do that?" she asks confused.

"Take my hand" I tell her and I grab onto her hand.

I close my eyes and suddenly we're both back to the bedroom.

I look around and see Aspen sitting next to me, and Cameron sitting next to Cecilia.

Cecilia looks next to her and breaks into a sob as she attacks Cameron with a hug.

Cameron starts crying as well as he hugs Cecilia close to him.

"Alright love birds lets get back to what we are here to discuss." I say leaning back in my chair with my arms crossed.

They both stop crying and turn their attention to me.

Aspen, Cecilia, and Cameron stare at me waiting.

"Well what are you waiting for go ahead and ask questions" I say.

"Who are you?" Cameron asks, and I know what he means. He doesn't believe that I'm some random human named Clarissa Taylor's. He's asking who am I REALLY.

"I am Clarissa Powers,"
I says standing up and turning around.

I pull my hair to the side so that my heart shaped birth mark, which has a star in the center is shown.

I feel fingers graze it lightly sending shivers down my spine. Only one person can do that, Aspen.

I push away the feelings and turn around fixing my hair.

"But I thought they were all killed in a fire" Aspen says sitting back down while I remain standing.

This time instead of exploding I stay calm.

"No, the people you saw on that screen, in my memories, those people were my family. The Powers Family.
You probably didn't recognize them all tied up and blind folded." I laugh bitterly.

"Let me explain this all to you" I say looking at their confused faces.

"My mom and dad had me, my two older brothers and my little sister.
We lived exactly like humans till I was around 10. Thats when they told me I had powers, that I was special.
I started using them, practicing, and training. We had so many enemies, so many attacks. But it was easy to take them all out. They all wanted one thing and one thing only. Power.
They learned the hard way that it was impossible to take away our powers.
Then one day we were attacked my hundreds and hundreds of Vampires. There were too many and they finally captured us all.
Then they found our weakness' and killed my family members one by one.
Except for me." I tell them all the quick summary.

"How did you escape?" Cecilia asks me.

"Instead of telling you why don't I show you" I say.

Standing up I walk out the door and to the room I remembered so well.
The memory room.

They followed me in there and I hooked myself up to the machine.
After a couple minutes the screen went to where I had typed it to go.

(Watching the screen)

My mothers, sisters, and brothers' bodies all lie dead on the floor.

They were dragging my father up next, but something happened.

I looked at him and watched as he snapped, he wiggled around violently and got out of their grips.

He undid his blindfold and broke through the ropes.

He ran down the stairs of the little stage his eyes glowing a vibrant blue.

He started killing vampires left and right showing no mercy.
He wasn't my father anymore, he was a monster.

He went around the room killing every single vampire. And there was a total of 300 vampires there.

After everyone was lying dead on the floor he was breathing heavily and looking at me.

He walked up to my sixteen year old self and held out his hand for me to take it. For me to join him, in what I knew would be killing innocent people.

I stepped back and shook my head no, tears still streaming down my face.

He glared at me and gave me a 'you'll regret this' look before disappearing into the shadows.

I hit off on the memory machine and unhooked the wires from my head.

"You killed so many vampires" Cameron seethes at me.

I shake my head.
"I didn't he did" I say pointing to the screen.

Cameron stares at the blank screen shaking with anger.
"He will die" He says.

I smile and nod "yes if only it were that easy".

I turn to Cameron and start explaining.
"The powers family was very hard to defeat, it took 500 vampires to capture us and we weren't expecting it. 500 vampires. Let me ask you something Cameron how many vampires do you have in your clan?" I ask him.

He stares at the floor and mumbles
"150"

"You see," I pause for a moment debating whether or not I should tell them. I decide that I should.

"Even if you did have many more vampires you would all end up dead. Jonathan let his anger take
over and anger makes you more powerful. I also..."

I take a deep breathe closing my eyes for a moment, before opening them back up.

"Made a deal with Jonathan the night the rogues attacked." I finish.

"What kind of deal?" Cameron asks.

"I made a deal that he would come back in one week, alone. Him and I will fight to the death. It was a life promise. You see when someone cuts your hand open and does the same to theirs then shakes your hand mixing the blood it is a done deal."

I feel two arms wrap around my waste and I hear Aspen growl "no Ill help you fight, we'll help you fight, I'm not letting you get killed."

I laugh lightly and turn around to face Aspen.

"I'm sorry. But part of the deal was that if either of us got help from another thing, person, vampire, or werewolf, that we would be killed instantly."

I watch as Aspen frowns deeply.

I place my hand on his cheek.

"But hey, it'll all be alright. Every mythical creature will be safe when he's dead"I said, a small smile on my face.

"When my fathers dead"
I whisper to myself.

_________________________

Boo-ya babies! I didn't think I could get that done! BAM- WHAT!!!!

I did good.
Well getting the chapter in.

Geez I'm still mad that I have stupid school while everyone else gets to sleep in... and watch tv all day, read books..

Well now your just rubbing it in!

PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

And should I do Aspen's P.O.V???????

Did you all like it??
Just to let you know he's starting to like her more and more:):)
I'm so happy!

And OMG JONATHAN IS HER DAD!

Not too shocking Ikr!?

But in the next chapter you might hear about Clarissa's crazy, brave, and risky idea!!!!:)/ PLAN!

Anyways please

VOTE

COMMENT

OR

SHARE

THANKS!!!:D

B.N