Chapter 16:

Chapter 16:

While I was sitting next to Cassidy holding her hand I must have fallen asleep, because when I opened my eyes I was in Aspens room.

I sit up and look around.

Cassidy lies peacefully to my left and I smile grateful that aspen brought her here too.

As I watch Cassidy, her body starts to shift and soon she opens up her eyes, revealing to baby blue orbs.

She looks up at me "momma" she cries sitting up.

I smile sadly at her and open my arms up, she crawls into them and starts sobbing.

"Mommy!" she cries, clinging onto me.

It's sad to watch her so unhappy.
I rub her back and whisper "its okay, your okay, I'm here." to her.

I place her on my lap and wait for her to calm down.

*@ASPEN@*

(yay I haven't done his in forever)

*walking into Lisa's room*

(If you need to re read the end of chapter 15 to get a refresh go:) )

Clarissa walks up to the bed and stares down at Cassidy, first in relief and then anger.

Uh oh.

She turns around and stares at Lisa, she takes a couple steps forward and I become worried.

"You have 20 seconds to tell me what happened before I kill you." She growls at the Lisa,

"I-I well I was told to w-watch her by Aspen, a-and she wouldn't stop crying.
I tried e-everything but she just ended up crying herself to s-sleep." Lisa tells her, scared.

I watch Clarissa carefully trying to decipher her next move.

Her eyes flicker like a candle from light blue to glowing blue.

She suddenly bends over clutching her stomach and chest.

Taking in deep breathes that seem labored Clarissa seems to be in deep thought.

"Clarissa are you okay?" I ask placing my hand on her arm but immediately jerking it away.

Her skin was so hot it almost burned me.

I look at her concerned and she stares at me with longing.
After a moment of silence she takes a step forward and wraps her arms around my neck and places her head in my shoulder. I stare confused at her unexpected gesture.

She sighs with a mixture of relief and pleasure.

I can actually feel her body heat through my clothes, which makes me worry.

After a couple minutes her breathing calms down as well as her body temperature.

She pulls away even though I never wanted her to leave, and turns to Lisa.

I wrap my arm around her waist just in case she goes all Ninja on Lisa.

"What's your name?" Clarissa asks, her voice monotone.

She seems taken aback by my question but stutters out her name

"L-Lisa"

"Alright Lisa, if you ever and I mean ever hurt my baby, I will kill you faster then you can say 'wait' "

Clarissa threatens.

Lisa nods her head and runs out of the room.

I almost chuckle at that, I love the dangerous and violent side of my beloved.