Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

I can feel it, I can feel him.
He's close by, I just know it.
This isn't good, this is not good.

Okay no more playing around with these vampires. This is a matter of life and death. It's time to get serious.

I walk up to (Lord) Cameron and push away the vampires he was talking to.
Earning a growl from each of them.

"Oh shut it" I say shooing them away.

"What is it you want?" Cameron spits out.

"Cameron, can you just pretend to not hate me for one minute" I say,

"Never mind that is not important."
I say.

"I know why these rogue werewolf's are here. Right now." I whisper quickly to him, circling around him slowly.

"Don't you think it's a little strange that they showed up closely after I got here. Let me ask you something, have you ever been attacked by Rogue werewolf's?" I ask.

I watch as Cameron shakes his head no.

I smile, then grimace.

"There is some things you will not understand, Cameron. But understand this, you must let me go, or else all of this will end in death." my voice speaks with wiseness that I didn't know I had.

Cameron looks up at me scanning my face for something.
"You know if you weren't my sons soulmate you'd be locked up in bars or sentenced to death. But since you are, I have to 'protect' you for now."
Cameron says to me.

"You-" but I don't even get to Finish because two men grab each of my arms and one stands behind me.

I sigh in frustration. Vampires never listen.

They walk me around multiple corners and I start to get tired from walking.
"Ugh, I'm tired" I say dropping to the floor. The one to my right picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"It's alright I can handle her from here" the guy holding me says, and he starts walking away from the two others.

I wince. "Your Aspen aren't you?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"The one and only princess" he says.

I sigh over dramatically and prop my elbows on his back.

"Can you like stop staring at my butt and focus on wherever your taking me" I say to him, turning my head to look at him.

Only to see him blushing, making me laugh.

He glares at nothing in particular
And mumbles "shut up"

I kick his thigh, hard.
"Ow what the- what was that for?"
Aspen shouts.

I fall onto his back making me bounce with every step he takes.

"Don't you ever tell me to shut up"
I grumble crossing my arms.

He laughs "okay we're here "
He then sets me down onto the floor quite harshly may I add.

"Easy there" I say, but he doesn't seem to care.

"Wait where is 'here'?" I ask him looking around me.
It's like the jail cells but cleaner, and cozier?

"This is the safe Room, What we call it. It's where the woman and children go whenever there is an attack" he says leading me through it.

"And this is where you'll be staying" he says showing me a room that has one door and a small bed, but that's it.

"No Aspen.. you have to listen to me, you can't- I can't-" but he pushes me into the room and locks it from the outside.

"I'll be back soon Clarissa. Don't worry We will defeat these werewolf's"
He says through the door.

Then I hear his footsteps retreating.

I slam my fists in the door.
"No! you don't understand!" I scream.
Falling to the floor and letting one tear escape my eye, then wipe it way furiously and stand up.

"Mommy, awe you wokay" I hear someone say.

I turn around and see Cassidy sitting on the bed.

"Cassidy!" I exclaim happily.
I run over to her and engulf her in a hug.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, and she nods.

"How did you get here?" I ask her.

"The big man who bwout you here bwout me here too!" she exclaims.

Aspen.

He brought her here. For me.
I smile, Maybe he isn't so bad.

~>ASPENS POV~<

As I lock the door to Clarissa's room I say "I'll be back soon Clarissa. Don't worry we will defeat these Werewolf's."

I then walk back to the living room where my father is standing.

"Clarissa is in the safe room with Cassidy" I say to him.

I put Cassidy in there because I knew it would make Clarissa happy and relieved.

"Good. Now lets get rid of these mutts" my dad says menacingly and I nod agreeing.

Nobody will hurt my new family and If they do they will be personally killed by me.

I walk out of the house with my dad and 100 other male vampires with a couple of our best female fighters.

We get into a fighting stance and wait for the Werwolf's to come and attack.

But what I don't expect to see is-

__________________________

Dun dun duuun!
Haha cliffhanger.

I really don't like this chapter for some reason. Let me critic it:)
Boring.
Too jumpy.
Not very long.
A little confusing.

So sorry for all of those things:/
The next chapter will be better I promise!

So next chapter is going to be the fight, so half Clarissa's POV and half Aspen POV:)

Thank you for reading!

UPDATE TOMORROW OR SUNDAY:)
YESSS! THAT SOON!:)
B.N