My Best Writers in 2016

Guys, give me the Chance of giving my first 'Thank you' to the Lord Almighty, who has given me the opportunity, and the gift of being a writer. And my second 'Thank you' to those who created wattpad for giving great, and talented people like us to have the opportunity of sharing our story, and helping us to fulfil our dreams. Wattpad We thank you and appreciate what you've done.

All thanks to cheytaylor1 who challenged me to do this. If you're reading this, I want you to know it's a blessing meeting you. Thank you so much for all the dedication you've given to me.

Then I'm happy to say I'm a proud Nigerian. God bless ProjectNigeria and WatpadNG for coming out to support Nigerian writers on wattpad.

Here are my favourite Writers for 2016

jerileekaye Knight in the shinning amour would always and forever be one of the best books I've read on wattpad. Read since 2014
sweetdreamer33 exclusively mine was my best.
CrazyPens
Kellyshor_writes
wendara
Miss_Painite Only God knows I was searching for RukkyAdams all long. Love you still😘
Ada_Eze1
HerInkedHeart
OkontaKosi
Hansatuu
janmwhite
cheytaylor1 Thanks for the challenge.
RobThier Storm and Silence took me by surprise, and I don't think I can stop loving Mr Ambrose and that pretty Lily of a girl.
toyosibby
Nilly_ Rule of revenge got me staying up all night.
AtheScrivener My love for Aarathi is forever. Proud to be a woman💪😘
CelineMahadeo I was wondering how someone could come up with such mystery. I must say, I really enjoyed your work.

Everyone I listed encouraged me to work harder and love myself as a writer. Because, each time I read their works. I'm always proud to be a writer. God bless us all.

And I'm using this opportunity to thank everyone reading and voting on my work. To my friends I met on wattpad, and to everyone supporting my work.
humbled_greatness
fisayoojabodu
DishanteGibson
diademslik
Dany1908
Dadriiana
CuteyBola42
alydwriter1
AlexBlessing
_jolaoluwa_
enchantlex
MelanyTheMelon
NaniiNicoleChill
radesina
OlugaAdeiyi
MoonSong88
msnunupops
Obikunle1
rose-yasma
sarrahtoo
Vic6ky
VictorWhyte
XanthePerry

Thank you so much for all the support. It was a blessing knowing you guys. I challenge everyone who wants to appreciate the writers, and readers that has encouraged him/her. Kindly come up with something like this and appreciate them.

xoxo
yewandejoseph