Chapter seven

Yesssssss!!!! More is coming your way😀
Enjoying the school drama??

After that night, Victor and I became more close. Always disturbing me with his text. Well, I kind of enjoyed it too, that it turned out I was always checking my phone for a new message, and my school locker for his letters. To say the truth, I looked forward to receive more letters and texts from him everyday.

It was a week to our exams, Kunmi and I walked straight to the class for revision. She was sitting beside me, since my sleeping partner, Rose Johnson, who had been showing exam fever was told to stay in the hostel and rest. I had never seen someone as lazy as that girl. Even Benedicta was not as bad as her. She never writes note, always deceiving herself that she preferred to jot. And the jotting would never cover half of what was done in class.

The first lecture remained thirty minutes to start. Since it was revision, people were busy with some other things. I trust my class mates, if it wasn't for revision, they should be revising what the teacher had taught them because they knew the teacher could call on anyone to answer the question. I decided to ask if Kunmi knew about Betty. Though, I didn't tell her what the girl did to me.

"Kunmi." I called, turning to her.
"Do you know a light, slim girl name Betty?"

"Betty..." She was trying to think.

"Are you talking about Betty Benson? The one we call BB?"

"Well, I really do not know, but everything about her is so small and she's kinda pretty, tall, with this dimple on her right cheek."

"It's her! She's in ss3. Why are you suddenly asking about her anyways?" Kunmi stopped talking, waiting for my reply.

"Well, the last time I told you I hit my head on something, that something was intentionally done by someone who hate me. And that person was Betty. I guess I'm close to someone she likes."

Kunmi covered her mouth with her two hands. "How could she do something like that! I think it's because Victor now likes you now. You know, you guys are now close. Very close... And-"

"Wait!" I stopped her. "Victor?" I asked. "What has victor got to do with this?"

"Well, both were very close before. I really do not know what went wrong, but all of a sudden, they were not as close as before anymore."

"You mean she's his ex?" I was curious to know.

"No," Kunmi said. "The two were just friends, but I do not know if there was actually something more to it.

"Okay, I see. Thanks." I decided to close the conversation about Betty. Now, I know she acted out of jealousy. After some minutes, I opened my locker and a new letter perfectly written with the best handwriting I've never seen, was placed in the locker, sitting gracefully on a note I left in there.

Lol.. Suzy you're exaggerating

But he did have a nice handwriting.