Chapter ten

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Yes oooo!!!!!!!!
We made it to 1k
I love you guys
Thank you so much for always coming here to read Victor and Suzy love story
I'm really sorry for the late update. Just got to school, and I'm trying to settle down
Love you 😘😘😘

Enjoy!

Victor's POV

Indeed!

It was a night to remember.

I landed on top of Yomi's bed the minute I got to my room, smiling all alone. I just couldn't stop thinking about the awesome night I had with Suzy. Gwad! She drives me crazy anytime I'm around her. I couldn't tell what was it about her that made me really enjoy being with her all the time. She knew how to drive the kid in me laughing exactly like a little boy.

I burst into another loud laughter, laughing all alone. Yomi was watching, and I knew my cousin wouldn't take too much of his time just watching me without asking how it went. I turned to the other side of the bed deliberately trying to avoid his questions. I smiled to myself recollecting how everything started. I could remember it all started with the picture of an angelic face I saw on Dad's desk and later in the news. The girl that won a scholarship into Crown School. The brilliant, innocent girl with a beautiful face.

Who would have thought that innocent girl could drive me wild with that lips of hers. Every word that came out of that mouth really made me smile and laugh so wild. When I heard she was leaving so soon, I was so troubled that I wouldn't get to spend more time with her like I planned. This term was really full of fun and extremely interesting for me. It had always been with the boys, but this time, I had an experience being a friend to a naughty girl like Suzy. Not just a girl I could chat with, but talk and laugh with. Not one of those girls who forced themselves on me. This time, it was the opposite cause I approached Suzy myself. A dose of Suzy made the term amazing and special to me.

What could I say I saw between her and Betty that got me worried. Suzy was kind of making her jealous. She wasn't even my girlfriend so I wondered why she was doing that to Betty. Betty was my first girlfriend and that was during my ss2 session in school. We were both sixteen then, and we got along so great. If any guy ever got a thing for slim girls, Betty was perfect in that category. Slim, tall, fair with an oval face and indeed beautiful.

I wouldn't say she was more prettier than Suzy because seeing Suzy from afar, she was the true definition of natural beauty. That beautiful smile of hers that woke a part of my heart up was something to always long for. A set of white teeth displaying whenever she smiled at me. My smiling babe. Nice stature any guy could go for, but still, I was just getting to know who Suzy James really was.