Chapter 3

Dedicated to CrazyPens Thanks for always supporting. I appreciate you.

Victor's P.O.V

When Victoria told me the new girl had arrived, I knew I couldn't wait to meet her. Each time I looked at her passport I took from Dad's office, I knew my feelings for her was different. I just couldn't tell why I liked her and was interested in knowing her. She looked so beautiful in the picture, but I wish I could see how beautiful she looked for real. Yesterday, I was actually enjoying the supper with my cousin and my friend, Festus when I caught someone staring at our table. Though I really do not care because it was a usual thing, but the moment I saw that face, she looked familiar. Really familiar that I couldn't help but glanced at her table numerous times. 

I knew I had never seen that face in Crown school since I arrived, but I knew that face was familiar. Immediately, a text came in from Victoria. She was right there with me on the table but chose to send whatever she was willing to say through a text. I opened my phone lock and read her message.

'That's her. Suzy James.'

I locked my phone back and stared at her again. She raised a hand to say hello, but Yomi, my cousin saw that and threw a wink at me, making me smile a little and looked away. If I didn't, I knew Yomi would never stop bugging me. That boy was the craziest cousin God blessed me with. He and Festus knew about Suzy, but Yomi had always being my confidant. Only Victoria and him knew how much I liked Suzy.

When it was six in the morning, I knew everyone would be getting ready to go to school. Yomi and Festus were in the same room with me. Festus was the first to live the hostel. He was always punctual and never joked with his studies. We were to leave together but I gave them silly excuses to let them leave before me. I was sure Yomi knew my reason for staying back because he shook his head, and laughed at me. "I wanna hear about it in class." He said before leaving.

Never have I bothered myself over some chick, but I couldn't believe I was doing all that for this Suzy of a girl. I was lucky because as I got to the dinning, I saw her leaving with Kunmi. Yes, I knew her. I just never talked to her. I walked slowly behind them without them knowing. Immediately I saw Mr. Charles walking towards their direction. I quickly turned around. That man, he would always find you work to do. Always walking as if air was pushing him.

I heard him call Kunmi and left with her, leaving Suzy behind. I had the idea she was waiting for Kunmi to show her, her class, ss2A. I quickly brought out my pen and jotter to write down how to get to her class very quickly. God! I never knew I was this shy to talk to girls. Though have chatted a lot with Victoria and my cousins but it felt somehow trying to make a conversation with Suzy.

I hid right there in a corner studying her. I didn't know what was funny to her, but I wish she kept on smiling just like that. The smile fitted her perfectly. She looked more beautiful, smiling with her round plumped lips. I could see her light skin glowing and I was tempted to go talk to her even more. Wasn't that the reason why I was stalking her? My phone beeped telling me I had one message from Yomi, my baddest Nigga.

'The class has started. Bring your ass down here.'